Reviews for Fingerprints
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
As always, I simply adore your writing, simple yet poetic, logical yet profound. You write this couple so well. :3
Oxnate chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Firelilly is back. Let it RAYNE!
raynesupreme chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Good to see you back. This was GREAT...I like the forensic. Such as it would be with a criminal mind!
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
That was hot hot loved it didn't know if you was going to be writing anymore
Irishbrneyes chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Loved it! I really like how you used fingerprints in this. A very interesting look into what can get left behind. ;-) Very sly of you. *wink,wink* More stories...please?
Basched chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Fantastic! I can't find the words to say what I feel about this! It was delicious and so lovely to read Rayne again!

Frisk you are brilliance! I enjoyed it so much!
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, I am so happy to see you writing again.

As always your humble servant
Duchess
flowerchild3286 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I'm so glad to see you back on here! The site just hasn't been the same with you on hiatus. I loved everything about this, but especially "antiseptic and vanilla." Such a vivid, bizarre description, and I adore it.
Katya Jade chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Awesome. Loved the imagery here.
Cede-Lede chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh this was lovely! So them in every way. I've missed them.
Dherea chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love how you com up with these. I would never have thought to correlate the two.
timbergirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Nice job on that, my initial impression was that Jayne was going to be teaching River about not getting caught. But I enjoy do much more where you took it. And despite all he knitted about not getting caught, she is more than worth the risk.