Reviews for 50 minutes of Grey
oh pls some more, i wanted to see more of the sessions when ana got pregnant
S1203 chapter 12 . 2/22
What a wiew... allways wondering about their sessions... in fact I think that Johns POV will be also great... Thank you.
Mindymb83 chapter 12 . 2/20
Hi!
I have just finished reading these sessions and they are just amazing! Are you planning on writing more? Because I would definately read more of these!

Sincerely,

Mindy
cheidenreich chapter 12 . 1/19
Any more coming? I would love to see you take this through the pregnancy, Ana being hurt by Jack Hyde, the 2 children, the whole thing.
cheidenreich chapter 4 . 1/19
I am really enjoying this more than any of the other FanFiction I've read after the 50 Shades trilogy. I wanted more Christian, and i got it. I have been in therapy for years, and your portrayal of what these sessions might be like are very accurate from my experience. I will continue reading as I have just discovered FanFiction and I look forward to what is coming. Thanks for being true to the original story! Great writing!
cokebear9903 chapter 12 . 1/12
Please Please continue your story its amazing & very insightful. There was so many big parts of the book that you know he'd be talking to Flynn about. You did an amazing job bringing this to light & I think you have really nailed the who Flynn & Christian are please keep going :)
DiGiffin chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
I love this story consider updating please!
dly1957 chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
This is perfection!
dly1957 chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
ITS SEEM TO ME I HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH THE RINGER JUST LIKE CHRISTINE PLEASE CONTUINUE...
grishy chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Too bad you haven't update for a while, hope you do it soon.
grishy chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
The handcuff thing was pin point for me.
grishy chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
I almost didn't remember these events, but they make for a really good session.
Grishy chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
I understand why this story is so good. You're giving us the ultimate dream about Christian, being in his mind.
grishy chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Your Christian is much more interesting than the one portrayed in the books.
grishy chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Love that you use that song cos' Try is one of my favorites from Nelly Furtado, and for the same reason: hope.