Reviews for Electionis Quattuor
JustAnotherFan15 chapter 14 . 9/17
I'm goin' to be brutally honest here. *pauses for effect* I LOVE this fic! I got confused a few times, then realized what was bein' said and slapped myself for bein' an idiot. *sheepish grin* Also, I MIGHT have looked at the review counter and considered postin' eight (seven?) reviews in a row to get to one hundred. As you can see, I did not. Wouldn't feel right. *shrugs and smiles*

Anyhow, I can't wait (well, I can, actually, but you get it) for the next chapter/installment! I bet they're goin' to be amazin'! *grins and bounces excitedly* Its goin' to be great, I can tell! Things can only get crazier from here! And that's always a good time! Can't (can -oh, you get it!) wait to see what you have in store for these guys next!

Oh, and I'ma just goin' to call it - the dragon egg it Toothless! I called it so it must be so! *laughs* Seriously though, what kind of dragon egg is it? Or will it take to the next year for us to find out?

Movin' on, great story! Keep up the great work, and may the Writer's Block never curse you! ~JAF~
faisyah865 chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
UPDATE SOON! THIS IS AMAZING! :D
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 14 . 6/1/2015
YAY! Gosh, I can't wait for everything to get sorted out. So what's up with Punzie and Dusk? You should include some backstory about Kristoff and Merida.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
please finish.
Faithful5 chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Nice ranting at the end.
Faithful5 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Skip to three it would make things more interesting
Faithful5 chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Wonderful chapter
Faithful5 chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Nice chapter!
sAndcAt chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
I really love this :) it's the best I think you should add the shopping area and the woods I don't care how I need to check out more of your stuff cause you are really good at wrighting :D !
AbygailJunior chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
To get more followers, you could post it on deviantART and Tumblr and if you have facebook, put a note there telling people to check it out! :)
Hope it helps!