Reviews for Adrift - Floatation Device
I've never really liked it when an oc was the main character but after reading this I'm really glad I gave it a shot. I hope this gets updated soon I honestly lost count of how many times I've read this story. It's one of the most interesting twists to the original story I've read so far.
harmonee1973 chapter 17 . 8/6
This story is too good to leave hanging. Please come back to this.
Derahay chapter 17 . 7/16
One of the greatest stories I've read and I've read this story more than once. Anyway, a good read and very well-written with a good plotline — love it! Hope you update sometime in the future.
Kasanra chapter 15 . 7/13
Every time I read this, I always imagine Christy grabbing Edward by the throat, then pulling back with his voicebox in her hand.

I love the Christy stories. I hope you post more soon.
milagglad chapter 17 . 6/21
Update please
Gon Freaks chapter 17 . 6/11
God I love this story, 3rd time I re-read it this year!

Thanks!
TheQueen'sknight chapter 17 . 5/26
Update
shadowwolf2345 chapter 17 . 5/23
This is really funny and really good to you should write more when you can.
Paramaniac chapter 17 . 4/26
Is this story abandoned? I hope not. I love it, especially its uniqueness.
GISA103 chapter 17 . 4/4
Wow my God I just read this outstanding tale in one go and I have to say that this tale was by far one of the best that I had the pleasure of reading thank so much. I would love if you continue...:)
GISA103 chapter 9 . 4/3
Well this chapter was great. I wish that you up date your amazing tales.
GISA103 chapter 5 . 4/3
I just have to say that I love you way of writing is just so perfect thank you so much.
griezz chapter 17 . 3/28
Okay, I have to start this review by sayingtying three words: Vampire Bellybear Sandwich.
! Where on Earth do you come up with something like that?
Confusing issue note left in main story's review section. Otherwise, great stuff!
helenget chapter 17 . 3/21
I hope there will be more
wolfzero7 chapter 9 . 3/11
Christy Taylor harry potter version, hermione should have never ended up with Ron. Bleach, kim possible, eragon,