Reviews for Adrift - Floatation Device
hex might be lewd chapter 17 . 8/17
Easily the best menage a trois story I've had the pleasure of reading.
L.E chapter 17 . 8/6
Awesome story!
sandradee27 chapter 17 . 5/29
Love this! Keep it up! Much love
I'd love to see your twivamp Christy in the lost girl television show but if you do give her back her shape shifting powers so its more interesting
oooSilverWolfooo chapter 17 . 3/17
This is really really good, why haven't you finished this?! Please please please update! :3
Ahyah chapter 17 . 3/3
Reading this yet again! Undoubtedly one of the best Twilight fan fiction I've read on this site. Unfortunately unfinished but nevertheless, a great read all the same. Kudos.
5havidreader chapter 17 . 2/14
I can not begin to explain how much I love this freaking story. by far the best fanfiction I've ever read and I've read some amazing work. SO well written, so imaginative, and so happy you added Tanya to the mix. It's perfect, especially since you kept the integrity of the characters. Thank you for this art, I read lone wolf and I was equally impressed and hope there will be m ore twilight fits in your future because I found a gem and hope it doesn't disappear.
Centh97 chapter 17 . 2/13
please update this story
B4bidden.Products chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Wish this was still been updated regularly .
Guest chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
I've never really liked it when an oc was the main character but after reading this I'm really glad I gave it a shot. I hope this gets updated soon I honestly lost count of how many times I've read this story. It's one of the most interesting twists to the original story I've read so far.
harmonee1973 chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
This story is too good to leave hanging. Please come back to this.
Derahay chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
One of the greatest stories I've read and I've read this story more than once. Anyway, a good read and very well-written with a good plotline — love it! Hope you update sometime in the future.
Kasanra chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
Every time I read this, I always imagine Christy grabbing Edward by the throat, then pulling back with his voicebox in her hand.

I love the Christy stories. I hope you post more soon.
milagglad chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Update please
Gon Freaks chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
God I love this story, 3rd time I re-read it this year!

Thanks!