Reviews for The Unknown Story of a Survivor
LilAl260 chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
I was hooked from Chapter 1. You've written a very interesting story, filling in some major holes, given how much we actually know about Foxface. Great job so far, and I look forward to her reaction to the cliffhanger at the end of 6. :)
yopotsisa chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Great story! I just hope other people will discover this story so you can make more chapters.
Katniss chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Nic story.
gkmoberg1 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Well done! You bring us right into Marissa's point of view, giving us her emotions and reactions. She's quickly becoming a real character.

Kudos for providing such interesting secondary characters. Their district escort is a wonderfully over-the-top creation. Bravo! I wonder how they will find dealing with her during the upcoming days. And poor frightened Daton - good touch on the details you provide. I am curious to see how you further develop this story.

May the odds be ever in Daton & Marissa's favor!
gkmoberg1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
A nice view on whom I will presume is "foxface." She seems to have the makings of the one we know by that name. I like the detail you provide on where she is from, some insight on how she views herself and life in District 5. The community house setting is original, including the rather disparaging woman in the food hall - very creative!