Reviews for Albion's New Age
SassyReaderGirl chapter 2 . 5/11
The feels. It is too much.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 5/11
Wow. So intense.
katie131925 chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
This was a really fantastic story, I just wanted it to go on and on forever. You right the characters very well. And you storyline was great :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Please write sequel pleeeeeeeeeeeese
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Absolutely brilliant
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
Wonderful ending! Oh I wish I could see sth like this in the show. (sigh)
WhiteKingdomAngel chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
I've just finished reading this and I just had to take the time to stop and praise you for this chapter.

It's not often I get to read something as well paced and as brilliant as this to make me comment but I tip my metaphorical crown to you my dear! As I started reading this, I was hooked and well entertained (since as of now I am merely trying to find stories that fix that aching pit of nothingness that is left of my heart from that finale) but when I got to THIS particular chapter, I knew there was something special. And I was not mistaken!

Mother of pear, do you know how wonderfully crafted you've made this? The timing was impeccable and just when I thought it would simply slow down and dwindled I got to the part where Arthur sees Gaius in the courtyard and simply falls to his knees and starts to beg his forgiveness. At this point, my heart skipped a beat and started racing so much that I needed to step away and contemplate what I've just read (keep in mind, this was at 1am and my whole house was sleeping so picture me in the dark with wide eyes and fanning my face and you'll get approximately the reaction I got)

At the point of the shows reveal and when Arthur finally died in Merlin's hands, we saw just a glimpse of what Arthur was feeling for Merlin. What he finally allowed himself to feel and at that moment I clearly saw that Arthur was proud to have know Merlin whole in the end. But throughout the show, we've only just seen what Merlin thought of saving Arthur. (There was really nothing to think. His life was born to serve his prattish king) But we barely saw Arthur's response to the opposite. When Arthur would do anything to keep Merlin safe.

To have this little scene. To have him collapse in the courtyard in front of everyone and kneel before Gaius and beg his forgiveness was something that I thought of as genius. Arthur had finally begun to learn what his greatest friend had done for him, had started to see what magic could really do. He had seen what finally piece was missing of his only friend and now he had to go on knowing that he lived because Merlin gave up his life for him. And feels as if he didn't deserve it.

Bloody hell! This little scene cut me deep and hard. Thank you very much for writing it!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
Yes... I do indeed much prefer this to the original conclusion. I, too, like my happy endings. That season 5 finale nearly killed me - the only thing that kept me from falling apart was the hope that fanfiction would provide relief. It seems my hope was not misplaced!
Thank you for this. You did a really good job at sticking to the characters' canon voices and personalities. I'm also glad you brought Gilli back - I was wondering what happened to him, along with a few other characters who disappeared and never showed up again.
You have certainly eased the pain of the show's ending for me, and I am sure many others as well. Thanks for taking the time to write and share with us! :)
123-321 chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
lol cute!
weepingelm chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
thank you for writing such a great tale loved every bit of it.
SpangleyPony chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Great story, really enjoyed it. I hope you continue to write fiction for our favourite warlock. :-)
Emma zooka chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
When his body was claimed back from the earth, I cried
Auua Ytjoml chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Great Story!
monkey76 chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Lovely story. I so wish the show had ended more like this.
Magic'sKey chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
i like this version much more :D not only did they both survive Gwaine did aswell !