Reviews for A Pirate's Tale
Daniel chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I always had a crush on Elizabeth Turner. Now she has a kid...very disappointed :/ But I like ur story nevertheless
Lizzie chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I was bummed with the main trio as well! I have been waiting for someone to post a story like this for a while now :)
Kate chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Just keeps getting better and better 3
Kate chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
This is just great. I never realized you're so poetic! Ur the Shakespeare of this generation! U have some real talent that is very rare and unique. Ur stories have a way of captivating the readers! Keep up the amazing work!
kittyhawk09 chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
Wow what a fun change of perspective. Good thing the truth isn't t so bad. Well that depends on how highly Will regards Captain Jack Sparrow. Poor guy is really out of the loop. Thanks so much for the updates and I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I really like it and am looking forward to the next chapter it is a really cool original idea but is she going to meet Will soon or at all I hope so luv ya

AJ
kittyhawk09 chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Very interesting. I'm curious to see how this will play out.
Kitkat chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I absolutelyy love this story! The way u write is so detailed and it makes me feel like im in the story. Amazing 3
Coco99 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
I like the story in this chapter, but there are A LOT of things that I think need improvement in this chapter. If you want I can tell you bit by bit, but I honestly think it would be easier if I would just copy everything in the chapter and then but it in and underline it. (I will put it in a word document.) I will then send it to you again and if you don't like, than you don't have to use it and I will just write you what I would change. describe the dagger incident better. Don't get me wrong, I am not doing this because I thing you are bad, but because you will be able to see exactly what I would change (so basically I am then Beta reading it). But one thing I will tell you like this is that if you use an - then have a space on both sided from it.
I would also advice you to re-write you your earlier chapters because if people read your story they will judge it by the first few chapters. If they see that they aren't that great, they will most properly stop reading your story.
Coco99 chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
I think this chapter is written quiet well, but one of the main things i noticed that I would have changed is the 'eyes' in the last few chapters. It said e.g. "Eyes fell upon the object and froze" I would write who's eyes fell upon the object. Another thing I think you still need to work on is making the writer understand where people are at a certain time. I mean who is in the room when something happens and who leaves the room when? Try to look out for things like that. The last thing (which isn't really about this chapter), is that I would write the first letter of the Chapter Title in capital (The Escape, Kidnapped, The Black Spot..)
ella exie chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I love ur style of writing, u must seriously think of being a novelist, u have a distinct style that could make ur stories hits. :)
Coco99 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
I suprised me that Silvia was "bad". But when Micheal and Marie were speaking it was sometimes hard to know who spoke. I hope you update soon!
Coco99 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Best Chapter so far! I dare say that there is not much you can do to improve it!
Coco99 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
I want to complement you on the good descriptions in this chapter.

Another thing I wanted to point out to you is that you sometimes forget to put a " when someone starts to speak (
Am doing quite well thank you" replied the other. "I see you've been practicing?" chuckling she winked playfully nudging her shoulder with her own.
Harasho spasiba! A u tibya?)

One more question: what does "Harasho spasiba! A u tibya?" mean, or rather what language is it? Or did you make it up?

I still think there are a few improvements that you need to make in your writing (one of them is that your story can sometimes be a bit hard to follow. You sometimes write rather long sentences, it would be nice if there were less of those in the future I also wanted to tell you that you spelled Chapter wrong (in Chatper 2). I hope this helped.
Victoria chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I am a tad confused but I like your story and was so happy when I saw how often you were updating! 3