Reviews for Classy Dinner
ProfessorofFiction chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
How have I not found this before? O.o

Damn that was so hot to read... my god. You have a very personal touch to your writing. It's so immersive and proved a fantastic piece to read. Truly well done. :)
momo chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
What a fun read, the secrecy of it all made the whole thing intense and hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
wooooo, that was hot and romantic (at the end...sorta) i enjoyed it, good job!
tenniskitten chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
_ One of my Favorite stories ever!
QuietSunlight chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I Very well written (:
Such a guilty pleasure. :x
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
That was hot!
Enough said lol

Good job
Getsuga TENSHOU 15 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
God, how smooth were Sora and Roxas at the end! :') you'd think the parents would put 2 and 2 together, and at least question if they saw something, but I guess dense parents make the best parents c:
YaoiFangirl107 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
That was just magnificent! There aren't even words to describe the fantastic fantasticiness of this. ( Is fantasticiness a word? Lol ) Anyways, even though they were tired, you could have one of them wake up in the middle of the night to the other one moaning the others name. Just an idea incase you write another Sora x Roxas thing! :3
Kigen Dawn chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Holy crap, that was so fricken hot I don't even have words to describe it. F
Lillith987 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh my gosh I live this soo much! I-I just...just thank you!

Is it weird that I like pairings like these? You know Sora x Roxas or Pit x Dark Pit?...nah! I am completely normal for liking pairings that have them date their other selves! :)

Anways! Thank you so much for posting this! It was cute, hot, sexy, and all so fluffy! Not to mention funny. Damn Roxas, you are a pervert! I LOVE IT!

So yeah! *faves story* Hope to read another story from you!
CarterMulligan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is awesome... x) ah, guilty pleasures
adgxvnetu chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Such sweet boys going something that dirty, now how hot is that. Why does it feel line their mother knows? I bet she's secretly watching them sleep every night...
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This story made me truly appreciate the Sora x Roxas pairing! Thankyou!
yum ohemgee chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
that was totes smutty deliciousness it was perf :3
lafayette chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I haven't read a fic this good in a really really long time, thank you so much for posting this XD