Reviews for The Scientist
Belle97 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Yaayy, that sounds a bit more like Pepper :P Hope she'll be back soon. I'm wondering what happened to her..
Great story!
Belle97 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Wow, I just pictured that face in my head.. And I'm sure it's going to haunt me.. for at least 4 weeks xd What the hell happened to her :0 :0?!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
You should continue!
ShelteredSacrifice chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I am really excited to see what will happen next between Pepper and Tony, along with her slow recovery(I guess you'd call it that).
barbara chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
please,please this story is my favourite!
ilove tony and pepper and i hope that you made fourth chapter!
im sorry for grammatials errors
You fanf from Czech Republic
Pepper Potts-Stark chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
They lost a child?! O.O Poor Pepperony:( go on pls
Pepper Potts-Stark chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Whats up with Pep? He has to help her:( This is so sad, but sooo good!
Pepper Potts-Stark chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
oh the bird thing is from country strong! I loved that movie:) good chap. I'm going to read the others:)
reejoy chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
I love it! Please, please, please update! You can't just end it like that; now I'm too eager. It was great really please continue it :)
fantasia-49 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
oh little step but there is a little change! I wonder what happened to pepper to end in a hospital! I feel there is a link with a baby lost or something like that!
1MorningStar3 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Jesus... I love this agnst... love it... hopefully you'll post soon :P
Nox Counterspell chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Oh my god. You are killing me, this is so freaking good! O.o too many mysteries!
Vanilu StarkPotts Mongron chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
OMG..i love this story...i really hope u continue it
Silent-sky15 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
OMYGOD I'M DYING RIGHT NOW! THIS IS REALLY REALLY GREAT! The story, the way you write, EVERYTHING is marvelous! But you're still cliffhanging me! What happened to Pepper? why is she in a freaking loony bin?! And that child she pictured? The one with dark, thick hair, and bright blue eyes? Who is that? I have a really faint idea who it is... But I'm gonna wait for your own confirmation. :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I AM SERIOUSLY CRAVING THIS FANFIC!
SealsAndGrapes chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Wow. This is intense, but I love it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »