Reviews for Kaleidoscope
Paradox the Manaical chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Kyaaaaaa! Your Companion!Yuki is just too cute! I can hardly wait to read the next chapter!
Babywing 512 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Umm I mean no offence but can you update TOS TOTOC please I miss it or is it up for adoption because I'll take it as soon as I get an account or not sure if you are busy
hillary chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
The truth is there are already a load of so-called deconstruction fics about the horrible, sick truth about companions, but never mind. About the bit where you say reading the Doctor's mind is a mistake because it reveals his dark secrets-over the years there have been a few TV episodes and spin-off books in which the Doctor's mind is scanned or probed. The people doing it don't learn anything that hasn't already been revealed by the series, or that the Doctor wouldn't be willing to tell his friends.
borusa chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
A lot of people have said the new series shows the darker side, and that the whole thing is twisted. The Doctor ruins lives, turns people into killers and causes their deaths. Apparently because Davros said so. Even though he's a villain. Anyway, if this is set before The End of Time, it's contradicted by it.
gandalf chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Travelling in the TARDIS messes you up. A lot of fanfiction says this, even though the series does not. Still, at least this isn't a travel-with-the-Doctor-and-you're-dead story. Which, since most of the companions from the show's history are still alive, it really does not.
KittyCat chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Listen, I know that this type of crossover isn't really famous but I really, really want an update as soon as possible. Please, I can't wait for the Doctor to show! Also, is some alien gonna caome out from somewhere?