Reviews for Remedial Lessons
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 3 . 9/27
This is very good but I recommend buying a warning on how dark it is.
600 years? Seriously?
Guestapo chapter 3 . 8/6
ahaha - The reveal with Harry was awesome! And Dumbledore thinking they just had sex... my sides XD Brilliant 3
Corwyn chapter 3 . 7/11
Thanks for sharing this story. I loved it. It's pretty dark but completely reasonable, and it's nice to see some payback for once. Thanks again.
Again, it feels like Hermione crosses the line in this one. What's the saying? The road to Hell is paved with good intentions?
I know something had to be done to stop Draco, but I feel like this crosses the line. It's bit much. Maybe because in the last chapter, they had actually done the things they were being punished for, but in this one Draco hadn't done anything yet?
I like this story. Hermione is willing to protect Harry, and Harry accepts it without stupid questions.

But where is Chapter 4, Dumbledore? While Voldemort killed Harry's parents, most of the suffering in Harry's life is caused by Dumbledore. You could even argue that Dumbledore helped create Riddle.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 6/15
What a great story! I love the neat way you dispose of all the bad guys and cover the tracks of the "resistance fighters," aka Hermione and the Marauders. Really, there was no other way to stop the four pieces of evil scum than totally eliminating them; and the "long distance" attack on Voldemort and the DEs was pure brilliance! Fortunately, Hermione and the Marauders were smart enough to understand this and act outside Dumbledore's foolish ideas of "acceptable force," which are pretty much limited to stunning and binding ... unless he's talking about pain that must be inflicted on Harry for some stupid Greater Good.

Let Dumbledore continue in his blissful ignorance of the truth, believing that love conquered Voldy. Actually, I suppose it did - just not in the way he thinks. For it was Hermione's love for Harry that ultimately eliminated the Evil Menace once and for all.

Great story! Thanks for sharing.
katmom chapter 3 . 6/9
Whoa! Dark! But they all certainly deserved their endings. Well done!

Kathie
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 6/8
Short, interesting, well-written and brutal. I enjoyed this story!

Worth a read.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/1
Well, you failed to sell it, *at all*, but since it was otherwise concise, it was a pleasant revenge/victory fantasy. Dumbledore's theory at the end was good for a nice chuckle.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 4/10
this fic is pretty interesting, i would like to say that i really didn't want any of the details from draco's mind, just a small summarization would have almost been too much. in fact, im surprised you managed to write it out. i certainly like the end though (_)
Foxy Engineer chapter 3 . 3/30
Twisted, but I like it
gwmclintock9 chapter 3 . 3/19
kudos!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
That could be the only way you can learn ooc and if he does not master it vadlemort could kill Harry forms miles away.