Reviews for Remedial Lessons
ak chapter 3 . 10/21
bonne fic!
Saissa chapter 3 . 10/19
Great story! Using that pug pansy and Hermione as the hands to deliver the accidental killing blow was perfect! Oh and having Draco become food for Buckbeak was also a brillint idea too!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 3 . 10/5
A great mini-story here!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 7/8
Hermione you are such a baaaaad girl. And Harry loves you for it.
anjiepotter chapter 3 . 6/30
heart warming story
Oxnate chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Wonderfully dark and twisted. Wish this were the original ending.
Veronice chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
Most satisfying!
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
This is very good but I recommend buying a warning on how dark it is.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
600 years? Seriously?
Guestapo chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
ahaha - The reveal with Harry was awesome! And Dumbledore thinking they just had sex... my sides XD Brilliant 3
Corwyn chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
Thanks for sharing this story. I loved it. It's pretty dark but completely reasonable, and it's nice to see some payback for once. Thanks again.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Again, it feels like Hermione crosses the line in this one. What's the saying? The road to Hell is paved with good intentions?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
I know something had to be done to stop Draco, but I feel like this crosses the line. It's bit much. Maybe because in the last chapter, they had actually done the things they were being punished for, but in this one Draco hadn't done anything yet?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
I like this story. Hermione is willing to protect Harry, and Harry accepts it without stupid questions.

But where is Chapter 4, Dumbledore? While Voldemort killed Harry's parents, most of the suffering in Harry's life is caused by Dumbledore. You could even argue that Dumbledore helped create Riddle.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
What a great story! I love the neat way you dispose of all the bad guys and cover the tracks of the "resistance fighters," aka Hermione and the Marauders. Really, there was no other way to stop the four pieces of evil scum than totally eliminating them; and the "long distance" attack on Voldemort and the DEs was pure brilliance! Fortunately, Hermione and the Marauders were smart enough to understand this and act outside Dumbledore's foolish ideas of "acceptable force," which are pretty much limited to stunning and binding ... unless he's talking about pain that must be inflicted on Harry for some stupid Greater Good.

Let Dumbledore continue in his blissful ignorance of the truth, believing that love conquered Voldy. Actually, I suppose it did - just not in the way he thinks. For it was Hermione's love for Harry that ultimately eliminated the Evil Menace once and for all.

Great story! Thanks for sharing.