Reviews for Remedial Lessons
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 2/22
Seeing the stories when Snape, Umbridge and Death Eaters don't get away always brighten my mood.
Now if only there was another chapter about Dursleys, that'll make the story perfect.
bellachaos chapter 3 . 1/9
I love these sort of Vengeful!Hermione stories. Just desserts all around.
herart chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Oh, I love righteous anger's fanfics. And the love between HHr it's trustful and complete. Thanks for sharing it.
Specky Clarke chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
A great, very interesting story.
Mmars69 chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Yet again, thanks for a great story!
Pahan chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
A neat fanfic that really brings out Hermione's ruthless side. At the same time, it's too neat, both morally and plot-wise. The characters whom Hermione hurts directly are revealed to be planning horrible things, things that I don't think they would have the stomach for if portrayed closer to their canon characters. Harry, when he finds out what Hermione had done, just accepts it. And, Voldemort, is conveniently defeated in a few paragraphs.

That said, the premise is fairly original, or at least rare, and the technicals are good.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
this 'story' is beyond disgusting
stealacandy chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
I liked that.

Reminds me of a plot bunny I once wrote. In it Harry was using polyjuice to pretend to be an older wizard and proposition some Death Eaters with an offer to protect them from their master's cruciatus curse. In reality he sends it into the dark mark and hangs it there so it would hang in there until a critical mass is achieved at which point it would all strike at Voldemort at once and kill him from the shock. The problem with it was that vigilantes kept killing the Death Eaters so the hanging cruciatus curses evaporated and thus the desired critical ass was never achieved.

I lost my notes, unfortunately - ever my bane - so I'm glad to see someone else writing a story where someone uses the Dark Mark on a Death Eater to kill Voldemort - even if unintentionally - instead of the usual opposite, where Voldemort dies and takes all the Death Eaters - or at least their magic - with him which is common in any number of fanfics.

Cheers,

mo
Ann Jinn chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
A really enjoyable story. Sorry to see it end. I like a strong Hermione and you did her quite well.
Wulffe chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Well well well .. this was a very interesting story .. I liked how Hermione "took charge" ..

I really loved the way Dumbledore thought that Harry and Hermione was making love at 9pm ..

;-}
StupidChinaBook chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Please can you tell me which Marauder played which role?
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Son
of
a
BITCH
Cliffhanger!
LadyKnightofCelestia chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I'd call these characters as being more in the morally neutral alignments than good alignments, but... Nicely done.
sparky40sw chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
lovely story, and much more plausible than canon
StupidChinaBook chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Out of curiosity, which marauder played which role?