Reviews for In the Water
libbyluvs chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
This is a good one. Very beautiful...and just plane hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Thilbo is the best
M chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
awww! that was really sweet you're a really good writer! :D
Death of a Dark Angel chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
I thought it was great. They're aren't many durincest/bilbo stories out there. I have one question: Are you still taking requests?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Aaawwwww i wanna read more of this i luv this story i want more filixbilboxkili durin incest soooo smexy not a member but i do luv all ur da hobbit since its my favorite plz write moooore
mamita chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love Bilbo, is cute and bravest of what they say, but my favorite couple is KilixBilbo, I love this couple, if were up to me there would be only this, hehe, are so cute and hot together in the movie the only one who seems to care about is Kili Bilbo, and is saved, I love these two, although the couple or the trio KilixBilboxFili FilixBilbo also I love, especially those couples, and although the couple I also like ThorinxBilbo or siblings compared with Durin, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
666BloodyHell666 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
the ending was perfect, so nice and fluffy after the sexiness
IggyInin20218 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Sweet, but...I PREFPER Thilbo! Your Thilbo fanfictions are the greatest and cutest! Though I am reviewing for Fili/Kili/Bilbo fanfic, yet this is my first Durincest fanfiction I ever read and happen to like. I enjoyed reading this however. I have to vote now! THILBO please! ;3
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Hey! I came back to review liked I promised! This was...ha! Hot and funny! Bilbo is such a girl in these siuations! :D Great chapter!
BilboWatson chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Fluff following smut is always good. I'm actually kind of glad you didn't continue this story, because I have a feelings something might have happened concerning Bilbo and 'choosing', and that would be disasterous. I don't ship Bilbo with either Fili or Kili, but I do ship Durincest, and this threesome is oddly cute but sexy.
BilboWatson chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I never like incest, but when I saw these two in the movie, I immediately went home and looked for Fili/Kili stories. I don't know what it is about them, but are great, whether they are together or not. And poor Bilbo, always getting in the middle of something.
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Awww, so cute! More?
FrozenEmpireFlowerGarden chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Wow you've done a great job here!
Their love is just so heart-warming
It would be really niece if you wrote another story like that.
FrozenEmpireFlowerGarden chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ah.. they are so cute
I think I like that pairing quite a lot XD
Alexinie chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Aww this was so fabulously cute! . they were so lush together, a little hobbit sandwich with dwarve loaf hehe :)