Reviews for Pretty Words
Kawaiii!
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Lovely oneshot!
kokihi chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Very cute and well written. The only thing that bothered me was inuyasha calling kagome 'wench' so much.
TaliaLion234 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was sooo sweet! and not too out of character for them! keep it up!
Satomi Ishida chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Omgod stop it, that was adorable xD and I can so see this being canon! :D
KagInuReader chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Type your review here...
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
that was a sneaky kagome. i feel bad for inuyasha because you have her subject him to 'twilight', a movie that i could only tolerate with rifftrax... just barely.

sweet interactions, loved the ending and love seeing inuyasha being playful.

if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that is being released internationally and already on dvd and blue ray. the movie is really great (if you're familiar with torrent or there are sites that have it in its entirety)... they've also released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that i believe the movie is partially based on.

if you plug in the following code in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

yaLOPVAuJs4

the anime can be watched anywhere they show anime on line. the same with the manga. as a matter of fact you may find many similarities and parallels between 'rurouni kenshin' and 'inuyasha' stories in the manga (although they are completely different).

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
kittypaws182 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Aww that was a very nice story got me all teary eyed and it's true actions are stronger than words :,)
airwad chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
AWWWWW That was sweet :)
LOL poor Inuyasha :P
Kanketsu-Hen chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
So sweet and adorable! I love it! 3
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awww. This is sweet. :)
YenGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
You haven't written a Inuyasha fanfic for a long time :) And I haven't read one in as long LOL

Of course Inuyasha is perfect for Kagome. And is that romantic movie real?