Reviews for Tears of a Victor
MMJ.Rich chapter 67 . 10/13/2014
Always with the suspense and cliffhangers. I say this every chapter but AMAZING.
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 67 . 9/29/2014
Can't wait for next chapter,what do you mean it's nearly finished? Hope you like uni,what degree you doing?
MMJ.Rich chapter 66 . 9/26/2014
This hit me right in the feels...

Vira you will forever be remembered and Canton you brave man. RIP.

What will Surge's reaction be when he wakes up?
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 66 . 9/9/2014
Omg poor Surge,Canton and Vera...and Connor!
MMJ.Rich chapter 65 . 9/9/2014
I knew something was gonna happen when you first mentioned the peacekeepers retreating at the start. I wonder if there will be any fatalities amongst the victors.
Roxiblilly chapter 65 . 9/1/2014
I really hope Connor and Annalee make it back to District 5 before the inevitable happens. Unless you change cannon and let them live...that would be cool. I know the rebels eventually will take 3, but you are doing a great job at keeping the suspense high. Can't wait for the next installment.
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 65 . 9/1/2014
Nooooooo! Damn Panem!
MMJ.Rich chapter 64 . 8/29/2014
I liked this little break from the action. But I know its not gonna last. I wonder what the future holds for Connor.
Roxiblilly chapter 64 . 8/27/2014
Just dropping in to say I've been following Connor's adventures since the beginning, and I'm so glad he ended up fighting in the Rebellion. I thought he was a goner post-Games, and I'm glad his story is continuing. Great job, and congratulations on your A!
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 64 . 8/27/2014
Poor Connor! He'll get revenge soon! Hopefully
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 63 . 8/18/2014
Omg cliffhanger! I hope you did well in your results :)
Drizzlex2 chapter 62 . 8/5/2014
OHHH! but seriously where are they going and what's going to happen to their love ones! I still cant belive it about tabs (*TEAR,TEAR*) so sad. great story btw.
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 62 . 8/5/2014
Nooooo I liked Miami and Tabs ... Poor Connor
MMJ.Rich chapter 62 . 8/4/2014
So much happened in this chapter. So many emotions were building up in me. I was close to tears when Annie was captured and Glynn was murdered.
MMJ.Rich chapter 61 . 7/31/2014
So much is happening. Between this story and another my emotions have been thrown all over the place.
I think maybe Connor is slightly losing it. Well, who wouldn't after watching their daughter and wife die...