Reviews for Tears of a Victor
Clove'sAllies chapter 31 . 8/4/2013
Interesting chapter. Not my favorite, only because I thought that the action in it was predictable and nothing I have never seen before. Regardless, I do really like this story and want to see how it moves on as new chapters progress. As always a good chapter just not my favorite.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
Oh my gosh! I wasn't expecting that at ALL! I'm interested to see if it goes through because in the actual book THG, no Victors had been married yet because it had been too dangerous...
MMJ.Rich chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
Yes! This is perfect. I am so happy they will be getting married. I am also excited to see the wedding and what President Snow will make of all of this. Keep up the fantastic work :)
Oblivious-in-Eternity chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
Wow... EPIC CHAPTER!
Blood Berries chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
Hi there. :)

Sorry its been long time, no review but now that I've caught up, I wanted to say that I love how the story has progressed. I wasn't expecting Vice to win but its made for interesting developments, especially now that he seems to be showing new depths.

It's also great to see Tobi's backstory and how it explains his willingness to associate with the Capitol more than his own district. I don't see him regaining district 5's favour after what happened in his games but at least Connor knows where he's coming from now.

I feel sorry for Tyga and Connor and how the Capitol is now controlling their lives and families but at least they're fighting back! Connor does seem to have some skill for tactical strategy, so hopefully his family will be safe, even if its too late for Tabs.

Great writing, keep it up!
richards25 chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
Wow! I loved this! I did not see that one! You are so clever haha! I cant wait for more :D
Clove1113 chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
AMAZING!
MMJ.Rich chapter 30 . 7/16/2013
:O

Oh my...I wonder what Connor will do. I think he will end it with Tyga. Tristan is his brother so he will do the right thing. Saying that they may say they have ended it but be really secretive. But then they get caught out and it brings on a bigger plot.
Oblivious-in-Eternity chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
Wow these chapters keep getting better
Clove'sAllies chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
stood by the sculpture- Standing by the the sculpture

I liked the last six victor picture. It makes me think very much of a concept that isn't present in the books which is that of celebrities and the actions of those victors as people who are gossiped about who was seen with who. Having a group of concurrent victors is like having nicknames for them based on the years they reigned. Like the fierce forties for instance.

Liked the argument with Vice and Connor before they started grabbing attention from others. Why didn't others notice them or the security try to stop them? Can't wait for your next chapter however.
Clove'sAllies chapter 29 . 7/15/2013
Great chapter. Although I guess the lead up to Tobi killing Gem was very unexpected. Like he never says how he thought about it before then or anything. It just kind of snaps suddenly. It could be a psychotic break but to me it seemed too sudden.

Other than that I'm finally glad to see and hear Tobi's backstory. Was the candle thing acknowledged as something everybody does? I thought only Tyga and then Connor did the candle lighting. I wasn't sure about Tobi doing it. But regardless, I still loved the chapter. I hope more people answer the poll...last time I checked I was the only one to vote -_- awk. Great chapter. Now to review 30!
Clove1113 chapter 29 . 7/14/2013
It was really good! The idea also came to me that he killed her out of mercy, knowing that with a hurt leg there was no way for her to win and it was more painless this way, but your way works to. I like to see toby open up to conner.
Great writing, (my catch phraise when it comes to this story I guess) :)
Gia
Oblivious-in-Eternity chapter 29 . 7/9/2013
Great chapter I loved it
MMJ.Rich chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
Oh my goodness. This was worth the wait. It's good to here more from Tobi's backstory, I understand him more now. I feel sorry for Tobi, I think if it was me I would have done the same. I mean, if my ally was badly hurt and would have died sooner of later, then why not try and save yourself?
Anyway, I am excited for more.
Brge chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Its such an exciting story, but OMG just updaAaaaaaaaAaate please.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »