Reviews for Tears of a Victor
MMJ.Rich chapter 60 . 7/31/2014
I loved Miami's speech. Especially the last line before all hell broke loose.
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 61 . 7/28/2014
They say Vengence is sweet...
TigreMalabarista chapter 60 . 7/21/2014
Good and intense chapter. Favorite moment was Miami saying the most obvious thing in the world - and adding in the undertones that the Capitol for all their "perfection" really are stupid.

And nice cliffhanger, but please be sure to not keep folks in suspense. ;)

Keep up the good work and look forward to the next chapter.
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 60 . 7/21/2014
Omg everything's escalating !
MMJ.Rich chapter 59 . 7/17/2014
Ch 58: I was left speechless. I had to wait a good 10 minutes before attempting to review (just to find out I can't xD). Tyga was such a strong character and she will be dearly missed in the following chapters.

Ch 59: I am so excited. The rebellion has started and hell is gonna break loose. It's sad knowing that this story is soon going to end. No more new chapters about Connor (unless you plan on another sequel.)
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 59 . 7/14/2014
Omg if anything happens to him I swear to god...
Roxiblilly chapter 58 . 7/7/2014
Touching portrayal of Tyga's death- it was done with enough gravitas to really impact the reader. Great job, and I can't wait to see what is in store for Connor next.
MMJ.Rich chapter 58 . 5/14/2014
O.o This has gotten me so excited for the rest to come.
I am sure we can all wait. You just concentrate on your exams. Good luck
FoxFacedFreak chapter 58 . 5/13/2014
I really like how different this chapter is from the rest! Keep going! :')
Mercoorio chapter 58 . 5/13/2014
OMG! Excellent story!
Mercoorio chapter 21 . 5/12/2014
I usually don't comment on past chapters but after reading this one (28) I just had to say that my heart skipped a beat!
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 58 . 5/12/2014
I think we all know which district they're taking about :(
Clove'sAllies chapter 57 . 4/28/2014
Great Chapter! Loved the bats, they were a creative way to reenact a piece of the clock. I also thought that Connor was sending his wife a way to kill herself not a flamethrower but that wouldn't fit in with his character at all. Tyga's end is approaching though and thats gonna make these next few chapters painful to read :/ great chapter though!
Nicole chapter 57 . 4/28/2014
I really liked this fanfic. Can't wait to see more. The idea of using the insect repellent and matches as a flamethrower was brilliant.
MMJ.Rich chapter 57 . 4/28/2014
Nice threat idea. I felt the urgancy and panic Connor was feeling while reading.
286 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »