Reviews for Tears of a Victor
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 57 . 4/28/2014
Oh my god that scared the hell out of me..
Roxiblilly chapter 57 . 4/28/2014
creative hazard- the mental image of bats descending on Tyga was horrifying. You also did a nice job of balancing Connor's desperation with a coherent narration.
Guest chapter 56 . 4/22/2014
I agree, I thought the bloodrain scene was perfect! I'm interested to see how you do Tygas death. I'm not sure you can put into words those emotions. I'm very interesting.
MMJ.Rich chapter 56 . 4/21/2014
I have been busy all week so this is the only chance I have had to read.
I love the way you wrote out the bloodrain scene and also love the fight scene between Tyga and Gloss.
The chapters have been so emotional and I know the next few will be too. I wonder what role Connor will play in the rebellio.
Clove'sAllies chapter 56 . 4/18/2014
These last two chapters have actually been very interesting. Only time I've read the 75th games while knowing almost every victor and a very diverse group of them in the mentor rooms during the Bloodbath. Great chapter, I really feel bad though because of what Connor is going to do when Tyga dies. I also really hope this story continues for a while after the games through the revolution. Anyway, great chapter!
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 56 . 4/15/2014
Oooooo you had me there
MMJ.Rich chapter 55 . 4/8/2014
The emotion in this is too real...poor Cecelia. I hope Tyga injures Gloss, if not killing him. I shed a little tear when Vice wasn't the best character, but he wasn't the worst either.
I am both scared and excited to see the fight go down between Gloss and Tyga.
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 55 . 4/7/2014
Poor tyga...
Guest chapter 54 . 3/25/2014
I think you're making Connor look too weak, and he's not showing emotion in the right places. I like the story a lot, but Connor doesn't really resemble the other victor's strength and anger. He seems okay with the Quarter Quell
Clove'sAllies chapter 54 . 3/25/2014
THE FEELS, that last exchange is actually amazing. Although I want to see Tyga's games Connors steps during the games with Annalee will truly be something to see, how they and all the victors deal with the rest of their friends dying. Great chapter as always!
Clove'sAllies chapter 53 . 3/24/2014
The end of this chapter was adorable and its so sad to see how they know that Tyga will not be coming back. I'm so excited to read the games and see what happens with Vice.
MMJ.Rich chapter 54 . 3/24/2014
My heart is breaking here...the next few chapters are going to be so upsetting to read. So many tears will be shed...
Roxiblilly chapter 54 . 3/24/2014
Wonderful handling of a difficult part of the story. I especially liked Vice's speech and how you didn't make Connor and Tyga's goodbye drawn out. Good job.
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 54 . 3/24/2014
Clove'sAllies chapter 52 . 3/20/2014
God what a good twist! I never would have seen that coming and I was wondering how you were going to put the Bloodbath part in it with the D5 male but wow. This is so intense, can't wait to finish this story.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »