Reviews for Tears of a Victor
MMJ.Rich chapter 53 . 3/17/2014
Decimus :D This both a happy chapter and sad. Its happy because Decimus came back and Tyga got to see Tabs again. But its sad because it will be the last time Tuga sees Tabs.
Clove'sAllies chapter 47 . 3/17/2014
Loved this chapter, love him going through the names because you remember each of the names and the different games each of those people went through. It's amazing that this story has been so long and yet I still remember everything that happened within the different characters games. I can't wait to read more and find out about the Quarter Quell.
rosie.horgan.7 chapter 53 . 3/17/2014
Awww
Clove'sAllies chapter 46 . 3/17/2014
I'm so glad that you had Autumn willingly kill herself because I think it makes more sense in the originals that Foxface kills herself and doesn't accidentally swallow the berries. Glad to be reading again!
MMJ.Rich chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
I see Vice in a whole new light now. He is killing himself to try and save the country because without Finnick Katniss would never make it out. I now have changed my feelings towards Vice.
Guest chapter 52 . 3/6/2014
VICE!NOOOO!
rosie.horgan.7 chapter 52 . 3/4/2014
Poor vice...l
Roxiblilly chapter 52 . 3/3/2014
Haymich's is more complicated than anyone realized- good job showing the manipulation occurring on both sides
MMJ.Rich chapter 51 . 2/26/2014
Getting better by the chapter. I am not the biggest fan of Vice but can we maybe see a little more of him...you know...before he does.
Guest chapter 51 . 2/24/2014
Loved it! Love where it is going!
rosie.horgan.7 chapter 51 . 2/24/2014
More haymitch and connor
Roxiblilly chapter 51 . 2/24/2014
The fight to get their friends out- it will be fun to see the Quell from the point of view of the Victor/Mentors.
Guest chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
i missed miami
Guest chapter 49 . 2/21/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! not tyga
MMJ.Rich chapter 50 . 2/20/2014
Ahh Miami how I love you...I am just dreading the moment you kill Tyga off. We all know its coming, we just dont know when and how (really can't remember the female from fives death in Catching Fire.)
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »