Reviews for Tears of a Victor
Roxiblilly chapter 43 . 12/9/2013
You can cut quickly to the buildup to the Quarter Qwell- dwelling too much on Connor's grief would just draw the story out. Maybe a chapter or two, then the announcement?
Guest chapter 42 . 12/8/2013
I love this! I feel so involved with the characters, it's surreal! I just want to say, I hope you continue to write, I'd love to see how this plays out :) x
Bjergkurder Noel chapter 42 . 12/7/2013
First of all a good chapter, this is my third review, but I'm using a different name which is Danish. I've read the first and the second story quick, they are good at reading when I'm bored. After reading the first story I had a break. Months after I started to read again. I saw about 15-18 chapters for the sequel. I read it in less than a couple of hours at bed time.

To be honest the plot could be better I'm not complaining. Your vocabulary though is very good. I really don't like reading romans, but this is an exception. I'm looking forward to see the ending. I think Vice will be reaped, but I don't know the female tribute. I would like to see Analee a lot in the story before she dies (save her). You could just send Tyga in the games and let Analee be the secret 8th surviving victor.

I hope you understood my English. English is not my first language. I like that you are British. They use the ending "our" not "or". Colour is an example. And they don't say soccer. I'm joking. Thanks for reading. Hope this review wasn't to long it could have been longer. Feedback would be nice, but you don't have to. I know you love reviews that's why I made this so long. Greetings from Denmark.
Clove'sAllies chapter 42 . 11/26/2013
It's sad to see Jay's inevitable end, even though we knew it was coming. One thing I am particularly looking forward to is how Autumn dies. Now before you think I'm a terrible person here me out. I personally like to agree with the theory that when Foxface killed herself she did it on purpose, because she knew that she wouldn't be able to win in a fight against Cato or Peeta and Katniss. Just an interesting thought, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 42 . 11/25/2013
I love it! I wish this was an actual book! I look forward to it every Monday!

I really hope you go into what would be Catching Fire!
MMJ.Rich chapter 42 . 11/25/2013
That was the perfect sentence to end the chapter on. Poor Jay, but I kinda figured he would die. I feel sorry of Annalee. Her first tribute death. I wonder how this will change her.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/19/2013
AHHHH I love it! PLEASE post again before Catching Fire :))))
Clove'sAllies chapter 41 . 11/18/2013
I can't wait to see how Jay's bloodbath death will affect Connor. I like seeing fox face's strategy during training and her reasoning behind it. It's very interesting to read, also how another mentor would see all of the tributes from the 74th games. The only thing I didn't agree with, is that I think that a Victor's child, especially a dual victor's child would garner much more attention than Katniss and Peeta would.
MMJ.Rich chapter 41 . 11/18/2013
:O
You are one lucky son of a b****!
I envy you ;p

Anyway, I liked the layout of thos chapter. It gave us information we needed and rushed through the rest of the days in the Capitol. I am going to weep like a baby when Autumn dies...

P.S. Can you maybe, possibly, if you have some free time, check out my little brothers first hunger games story? He too reads this story and loves it, so it will mean a lot to him. His name on here is 'Matmos'.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/18/2013
SHES FOXFACE OMG that's clever!
Oblivious-in-Eternity chapter 40 . 11/8/2013
foxface 3
Clove'sAllies chapter 40 . 11/6/2013
I'm going to review the last two chapters in one review, I wasn't surprised that Autumn was picked but I'm surprised that Jodie didn't volunteer and I didn't even realize it was the year of the 74th games until chapter 40. Well poor Autumn and Jay. I want to know who you're going to write their deaths and who will kill them...oh shit I was about to say how both D5 tributes died in the Bloodbath but holy shit Autumn is Foxface... So I just fell in love with this story that much more. I still want to see who kills Jay and how Connor and Annalee react to the parade and interviews. This will be such an interesting games to watch, and the fact that Autumn gets fourth will definitely kill Connor! I can't wait till the next chapter!
guest chapter 40 . 11/5/2013
Hello! I follow you on Twitter and I look forward to you updates every week. Seriously its so good and written beautifully! Carry on updating!:) Have fun at the premiere! x
FoxFacedFreak chapter 40 . 11/5/2013
This is getting soooo good! I'm loving the D5 links to the story. I can't wait till Connor's daughter goes into the games. That'll be an interesting time :)
Guest chapter 40 . 11/4/2013
Love it! A little slow, but still really good :)
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »