Reviews for Tears of a Victor
MMJ.Rich chapter 40 . 11/4/2013
Annalee telling it straight. A good chapter as always. I wonder what thoughts Connor and the rest of them have about Katniss. Will they like her?
Guest chapter 40 . 11/4/2013
The 74th games... Poor Connor... Great job on the story. Connor's trouble mentoring both tributes is going to be heart wrenching to witness.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/4/2013
Love it! Hope Annalee does well with all this pressure!
Guest chapter 39 . 10/29/2013
Love it! Love the drama! and the fact that you didn't forget earlier how you wrote about paying people to voulenteer!
FoxFacedFreak chapter 39 . 10/29/2013
So this means that Autumn is Foxface? :)
Aw I liked the detail about her hair in 2 buns like Foxface's is in the movie. A really great chapter Doug, can't wait for the next one!
MMJ.Rich chapter 39 . 10/28/2013
I know I seen it coming but, WOW! When I read about Jodie I started to believe she is going to be 'foxface' but it turns out she didnt volunteer.
I feel so sorry for Connor. Nothing seems to go right for him. I am excited to see what comes.
Clove'sAllies chapter 38 . 10/26/2013
Aww what a great chapter! These updates are always a pleasant surprise in my favorite story line and I really love the direction this story is taking. It's a Hunger Games story but is more focused on the everyday lives of the victors. I really enjoy the differences. I was not expecting Tobi's death at all however Tobi was never one of my favorite characters so his death isn't that shocking to me. I was actually really nervous for Annalee because I thought that something had happened to her family, along the lines of Johanna's family. Good chapter!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/22/2013
It's still good-but I really wish it would go to the 74th games already and away from the Victory Tour
MMJ.Rich chapter 38 . 10/22/2013
And the bomb drops...You had me close to tears once again. Poor Tobi, he will be missed. After getting to know his background, I came to love his character and I am sad to see him go.
MMJ.Rich chapter 37 . 10/16/2013
It just keeps getting better. I wanna see what the other victors think and also wondering is 'Foxface' is Connor and Tyga's daughter.
Oblivious-in-Eternity chapter 36 . 10/12/2013
Stella is annoying .
MMJ.Rich chapter 36 . 10/8/2013
Aww, a nice ending. I can see Connor playing a big role in Annalee's life.
Oblivious-in-Eternity chapter 35 . 9/25/2013
Wow...good chapter :)
FoxFacedFreak chapter 35 . 9/25/2013
Oh my god! Just when I think it can't possibly get any better... It does! 'I just never realized it would end so soon' You're killing us! Update soon. Please please please? (:
You're an amazing writer! (:
MMJ.Rich chapter 35 . 9/25/2013
First off, I am so happy that Connor and Tyga have kids. But something caught my attention. Autumn sounds a lot like fox face...
I think I may know where you are going with this. It will surely make the story interesting.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »