Reviews for Once More
Valkyriefan chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
I love this story its so well written thank you so much
Emrys1411 chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
I just watched the film today and immediately came looking for some brotherly fics between Kili and Fili - then I found this and it was totally perfect. Thank you so much for writing it.
WinchesterSmile chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
damn. i have been waiting for this chapter for forever and it was definitely worth the wait. absolutely wonderful! this is, without a doubt, my fave fili&kili fic! :D
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
I love this. Always written so beautifully. I'm happy with this but if you want to write more I'll be glad to read it. I love Fili and Kili in this story. And Fili realizing that he can't protect Kili forever, what a great moment.
chestry007 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Yes! Write that!

Btw have you seen the "Am I as majestic as Uncle yet?!" Kili pics out there? *dies*
Purestrongpoem chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Great chapter.
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Just love your writing. Absolutely wonderful. I thought you did Thorin very well. Love this fic! So you still have more planned? n_n
WinchesterSmile chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
ugh you killed me! absolutely wonderful! I always love reading Thorin's POV
Purestrongpoem chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter.
chestry007 chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Majestic. Hehe! I got that. :D
maplewind chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Aw, baby Kili thoughts! That was just to adorable and now I'm filled with so much fluff i can't think straight lol. I'm really really REALLY enjoying this story! Can't wait to read more!
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
It was different and I really liked it. Very sweet. Please continue soon!
WinchesterSmile chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I AM DEAD! this chapter was so beautiful! WHY DONT YOU HAVE ANY MORE REVIEWS! I honestly dont understand this. its one of my favorite Durin family stories! :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
The memory was good, great chapter.
chestry007 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Moar! We need Thorin now! His turn at panic!

I feel evil today.