Reviews for Escape From Life
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 6/13
Nice
Falls flat. Harry acts like a zombie at the start, then proceeds to involve himself with the Hobbits for no particular reason (at that point he doesn't even seem excited to meet the elves), ultimately cutting the journey short when magic-of-plot tells him it's been long enough... We see so little of what he's up to he might as well be starting in the distance in between the brief parts of dialogue, it's a wonder he gets to know anyone in the party at all... So yeah, some good ideas here but feels like a draft from the point he meets the Hobbits: You could just have easily had him join the Fellowship somewhere along the way and concentrated on character interactions.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 5/13
Cute story, a nice read ;)
y chapter 1 . 3/17
Well done fic
Padfootette chapter 1 . 2/27
Loved it
FelicisMagic18873 chapter 1 . 1/27
good work!
Selkie chapter 1 . 1/14
Heh, reading the start there, all I can say is "guess all Harry needed was a holiday to New Zeland!" rofl It is awesome place to go to admittedly :P
Angel SilverWinter chapter 1 . 1/2
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
i loved your story!
saashi samy chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
i like the story
victoria chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Beautiful your fanfics as I've said before are amazing.
Luc chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
this was interesting. I wouldve liked to see more of Harrys thougths. Now it felt a lot of just summarizing and it was sort of detached. Which mightve been Harrys mental stage but its bad that readers feel it as well. Not good mood for reading.
The pace was so fast that it seemed some scenes were skipped. Like when Harry first met the hobbits. It was the scene where hobbits jumped off the road to hide and Harry, it seemed, stayed on the road to meet the nazgul. Yet in the next sentence he was suddenly jumping on the raft with the halflings? I guess this was alright while inside your head but it didnt translate into writing well.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Lovely story! xD
whrr.trudy chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Very much enjoyed your story and I loved the ending...

Everyone lives happily ever after, except Saruman, and Sauron, oh and the Orcs and Gollum.

got quite the chuckle out of that one :)
DemeRain chapter 1 . 1/23/2014