Reviews for Escape From Life
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 1 . 9/4
i feel like the pairing was really rushed at the end, it was a good story, just that the ending seemed a bit rushed
PlainJanePotter chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
You know, I honestly didn't think I would like this one! But...It was awesome! I really never could picture Harry Potter and Lord of the Ring to be a good match up. But here the kicker... I know that Harry was sent to Middle Earth because he wanted to die, or something to that extent, however being bound to his Mate's (Legolas's) life, that would still make him immortal! Legolas, as you know is an elf, Elves are immortal. I can see why this time around being immortal might be a good thing for Harry, but at the same time, he is back where he started! LOL! I actually enjoy that! ~Jane~
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Lucy of Vulcan chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
1, 2, 3: AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Good.
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Poor Gollum VV
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Odd story. I kind of liked it, but at the same time I wished for some more interaction and character development before the end of the story - I missed especially the interactions between Legolas and Harry that would have prepared the reader for the end of the story.
Nevertheless, I definitely liked the idea of the story itself. I loved how Harry, as the master of death, ended up in a new world and I loved how he slowly started to discover it. I wonder how long he lived in that world before he left the marsh and how long he travelled before he met the hobbits...
Anyway, thanks for sharing this beautiful, even if a little bit odd story.
Ebenbild
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Falls flat. Harry acts like a zombie at the start, then proceeds to involve himself with the Hobbits for no particular reason (at that point he doesn't even seem excited to meet the elves), ultimately cutting the journey short when magic-of-plot tells him it's been long enough... We see so little of what he's up to he might as well be starting in the distance in between the brief parts of dialogue, it's a wonder he gets to know anyone in the party at all... So yeah, some good ideas here but feels like a draft from the point he meets the Hobbits: You could just have easily had him join the Fellowship somewhere along the way and concentrated on character interactions.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Cute story, a nice read ;)
y chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Well done fic
Padfootette chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Loved it
Penpal18873 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
good work!
Selkie chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Heh, reading the start there, all I can say is "guess all Harry needed was a holiday to New Zeland!" rofl It is awesome place to go to admittedly :P
Angel SilverWinter chapter 1 . 1/2/2015