Reviews for 1913
Professor Evans chapter 6 . 2/11
So this story has been up or years and I've just stumbled across it. How I haven't found it before is beyond me, seeing as I'm a sucker for HN/FOB rewrites with Rose in them. Also with it being so long, I know there is no chance for the sequel but I wanted to leave a review anyway just to say how much I loved this story (I have also read your others since finishing this one and all of you stories have been charming and amusing to read)

Once again, thanks for such a charming and enjoyable story. Best Wishes!
Bloody Phantom chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
Soooo...that sequel written yet? You'll be posting it soon, I really, really, really hope. I can't wait to see how Donna reacts to seeing the Doctor's Rose pop up out of no where and how Rose will take the fact that Martha left. And of course the Doctor's reaction to finally finding Rose again!
QueenTatooine chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
I really enjoyed this story and to be honest the only issue I really had was "Nancy". If it was from the Season 1 episode then time lines are off, because that took place during WWII and 1913 is just prior to WWI. I'm hoping there is a different Nancy I'm forgetting, and a little bit of clarification on that point would have been nice. But otherwise, great story.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
really wish you Had written that sequel... T_T
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
There better be a sequel coming up because this was brilliant.
kyothefallenkit chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Haha so cute X3 I can't wait to read more XD
ran0neechan chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Lovely :)
toraffles chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
This story's wonderfully written!
Did you say there'd be a sequel? :D
Carri007 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Wow, this is great! Can't wait to read the sequel :). But poor Doctor! He just got her back, and now he's gonna have to wait till Donna to see her again?!
Kai chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
This was amazing!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
i absolutely loved this!
Areus Bookworm chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Great story! And I will always defend this, but I think Rose fits perfectly into the Human Nature/Famiy of Blood story! I just love stories where she either is still the companion or somehow crashes the party via time travel! Amazing! And your spin on it creates the extra happy ending related to aging, and the extra tension because of Agatha Christie! Genius! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh, it was indeed very entertaining. Great job!
anon chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
seriously can not wait for the sequel. sending you good writing vibes!
anon chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
This is awesome.
Very well written and true to characters, even though you've had to change Roses a bit it all works!