Reviews for Shattered Mirrors
Violently Red chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
My heart is like, breaking and mending at the same time. THIS WAS AMAZINGGG! I loved it so much.
Irenerb chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Love it. Cute story
mark in Orlando chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
That was perfect . You write so many amazing stories, but this one is one of my favorites thanks.
HelenaWayne10 chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
That was really good! I enjoyed it throughly! I wish there was more! But when the story kept going and then WABAM! All the sudden, this surprise element of the story would pop out and I'd be like, "HOLY MOTHER OF BATMAN!" Yeah, there were a few surprises that I wasn't expecting...At. All. When I was reading I didn't review on any of the other chapters because I could. Not. Stop. Reading. You had me captivated! It was fantastic! Keep writing!
Hockeygirl28 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I did not see that coming, great chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Please, I really hope this isn't over! If so I will be incredibly sad because its just that good!
j9162 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
This was excellent. I didn't realize it was going to end so soon, but you finished it off really well. I really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to your next story.
Hockeygirl28 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oooh ominous prologue, I like it
j9162 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Great chapter. I hate the cliffhanger though. I need to know where the program came from. Not to mention, more spitfire. Anyway, I hope you update soon.
Bumbleboy92 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I wonder what happened?! Sucks to be me.
Bumbleboy92 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Oh my, I just realized Alfred Einstein. Never recognized Alfred there. Wow.
j9162 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Well I was definitely not expecting what happened at the end of this chapter at all. I am really excited to see how that plays out though. I can't wait till the next chapter.
Geist1321 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Talk about being Blindsided. LOL
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Oh my God! At first I was kinda hesitant at reading this because it didn't seem like something I would be interested in, but right after this chapter especially right after Canary let it slip that he had a...near death expierence, thats when I sudden got hooked! Pleae update soon!
I must say for clarification though, this is incredibly written! Keep up the good work! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Dude, I finally got the time to sit down and read this. I'm hooked so keep it coming.