Reviews for YOUR LOSS MY GAIN
Rowling's Daughter chapter 2 . 16h
Already?
Kai chapter 2 . 3/20
Wow, what experts in International Culture those two are. Incredible!

I'm not from Britain. So I have to do a bit research to find the stereotypical English Breakfast. And I don't forget that Harry is most probably Welsh by birth and they lived seven years in Scotland. At least at Hogwarts I would expect them to have nothing else than English/Scottish cuisine, as the Magicals of Britain are extremely conservative and therefore against anything non-British.

So, I wouldn't think it impossible, albeit improbable, for Harry and Hermione to think of breakfast containing pancakes, hash browns and grits. But those three came out of my (very short, less than three minutes) research as typical US American breakfast foods. So I will just assume that you're an American and couldn't imagine anyone eating something different than you eat every morning. Right?

And Lo and Behold! A quick peek in your profile tells me you're an American indeed.

*sigh*

I love the bashing, I love Harmony, I hate the food destroying weasel. But I WOULD like the story in England/Wales/Scotland and the characters acting like English/Welsh/Scots. Please...?
Really good!
This goes fast, why would harry ask her on a date right after her husband cheated on her?
ak chapter 12 . 1/27
bonne fic!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 12 . 1/11
Good plot, writing could use some work though. You placed exclamation marks in the middle of sentences, the grammar was just scary and the only reason I finished reading this was because I enjoyed the plot to an extent. This is not flame, this is constructive feed back and I'm sorry if it seemed harsh
jchangpa chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
I normally do not read Drams, for that we have live. But this one was really good.
Thanks for writing it.
writeratheart007 chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Here's a couple of ideas for you:

* Harry/Hermione with evil Ginny and scheming Molly and/or Dumbledore.

* The ministry has a marriage law done with a cup similar to the Triwizard cup. Except it puts the two most magically compatible people together. Molly and/or Dumbledore try and force some how for the match of Harry and Ginny. (Money? Control? Political power?) Cup calls out Harry and Hermione ... chaos ensues

* Hermione disappears after the battle after watching Ginny and Harry kiss on the stairs. Not knowing that it was a goodbye kiss. Hermione tells everyone she's going to Australia to find her parents, she'll be back at some point. Couple years later, she's still not back and no one can get messages to her. Kind Ginny, Manipulative Molly (Maybe wrote to Hermione numerous times telling stories of Ginny/Harry's supposed relationship. Telling stories of Ron's supposed success. Things that she knew would hurt and keep her away. Maybe blamed her for one of her kids deaths? I never liked it being Fred). Harry finally figures out what's going on (Or maybe Ginny finds out and tells harry and her father?) Harry goes to find Hermione.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Harry hermione with evil ginny and please make a story of hermione and harry having intense hardcore sex thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
So one can get away after they turn a woman barren and have 4 children of their own with said woman's husband. Yeah... without anyone knowing about it!
72- CurlyLocks -72 chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Harry takes his baby from Ginny please :-)
Really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to another one in the future.
Kai chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Okay, it's getting harder to read. You refer to facts as AU (Fred alive) but there's a lot more AU that you just change, and completely needlessly, too.

You turn Zabini to Zambini, I cannot imagine why.
You turn Ginevra to Ginerva, which is completely incomprehensible.
You kill off Astoria Greengrass. Okay, you need the additional tragedy of Daphne being an only child to increase her family's anguish, but yet, there could've been solutions for that. Marry Blaise with Tracey Davis, for example, we don't know if she's got siblings.
Fanfictionalist chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
Angelina has suddenly become Alicia? Other than that, it was good. The characters are pretty oc though.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2014