Reviews for YOUR LOSS MY GAIN
Annoyed chapter 12 . 4/13
This is crap. The storyline is crap. The characters are way oc. How did Harry and hermione just suddenly get together. Ginny is not a bitch. Percy is not messed up. Molly Weasley wouldn't go into depression, she is too strong. By the way, you really need to read a grammar text book or something. I also suppose you should actually read the Harry potter books, or show that you have. Your story suggestion are shit. Please stop writing, you would be doing everyone a favour.

Anyway, could everyone check out some good stories, like I spy(dramione), or judged and broken(Fred and OC). Please review on the last one.

Oh, and could you please write good smut, I mean I have been reading ff for 6 years and this is some of the worst.
HoosierCullen chapter 12 . 3/29
I really liked this little fic and think it was done very well. You had some issues and some mistakes but hey it is fanfiction. I would like to say that I don't think Fleur would have stayed with Bill if she had been present for all the crap he said and pulled at Harry's. I don't care if she is his little sister he was acting like an arse and Fleur would never have put up with that. I think it got a bit silly at the end with the whole Percy the murderer bit but it added to the end. Again a descent fic and a fun read.
Ddddd chapter 7 . 1/24
Its ZABINI not ZAMBINI who the fuck is zambini
DestroyerDRT chapter 12 . 1/13
Why did you remove Daphne's sister Astoria form the world and made Daphne an only child? Also Did Ginny's Husband die of an illness or was he killed for some reason? And how long after Ginny's husbands death did Ron get hurt?
ultimate fan chapter 12 . 1/10
Really really good fic my favourite over all I think you should do another harmony with a ron and ginny bashing and percy is not evil and molly and Arthur don't die mrs moonie your epic and I wish you the best look with writing one day I hope to write my own book I love this fic because of the drama and suspension and it's not over the top with sex I hope you do another harmony xx ultimate fan (jessica)
frezzo chapter 12 . 1/2
amazing fanfic!
love every bit write more plz
WRoosterdf chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
Kind of weird to see Weasleys act like this, and Astoria Greengrass wasn't mentioned at all.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
I going to guess and say you really hate the weaslys on this story but it was good
bitethepagan chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
good story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
why would harry and hermione have phones if they could just send potonuses to each other?
LillianMarie2 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
hmm tough choice...
whatweareafreaidof chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
I know this is just a Ron bashing story. But I have. Question. For you, why do so many story have. Ron cheat and everyone turn on him, But the stories that have hermonie cheat on Ron. Every still stay her friends
hbm6092 chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
When I saw the words Fred and dobby didn't die in this story I knew I was going to love it! :-)
D chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Blaise: Best death ever! :)
AnOn chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Yay Ginny hating! I laughed so hard when Molly slapped Ginny in the face :)