Lilly Asher chapter 12 . 9/17
I Love Your Story's DON'T stop making them
Lilly Asher chapter 7 . 9/15
The father is Blaize
Tilty.bbb chapter 12 . 8/31
This was a great read well done
Cassiopeia Potter-Black chapter 12 . 8/9
Idea: How about Harry Potter/ OC with Bashing! Ginny. Harry could be granted sole custody of their children and takes the baby from G it's not over yet, as Ginny wants Harry back and schemes to poison Harry's new wife. (Post-Hogwarts)
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 5/7
If Ginny had had any sense, she would have kept back 50 or so of that 2000 G allowance every week, banked a chunk of it, and invested the rest with the Goblins. Living with Harry, she obviously had no rent or Muggle-type expenses like utilities, auto insurance, car payments, etc. He no doubt bought most of her clothing, at least in the beginning, and I bet she didn't even pay for most of her food. Depending on how long they were together, she could have racked up a tidy sum with wise investments. She probably could have purchased a modest home for herself and her child. Once the child was born and she was settled, she could have hired an attorney to force the REAL father to meet his responsibilities. What a dope!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/2
Oooh, I love a good Weasley-bashing, especially when it includes Ron. Ginny, too, really. And Molly. I do love the twins, though.
Marshman101 chapter 12 . 4/1
Wow this was awesome
SoaAnime chapter 10 . 3/24
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 3/10
I'm not a big Ron fan. I have to say, you've given him more humanity and ...well, a certain amount of maturity than most people do. Well done. :)
whitebuffalowmn chapter 12 . 3/4
great story!
Mangos chapter 6 . 2/29
Omg that was totally super dramatic! Best chapter yet! You go kick-ass harry!#dinner of the century!
featherdusterpixie chapter 8 . 2/25
that is so fucking beastly! to make someone unable to have kids! what a cockstain! may ginny burn in hell!
poor daphne!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
I could never read an anti-Hermione story. I would not read that if you made that your next story.

I do like Hermione/Harry, but I also like her with uncommon pairings like: Charlie or Bill Weasley (as long as Molly, Ron, Ginny, and Percy are still evil), Oliver Wood, Viktor Krum, Marcus Flint, and Cedric Diggory. I like Harry with Luna Lovegood, Daphne Greengrass, Fleur Delacour, Katy Bell, or Susan Bones.
SolarDawn chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
Hey, Arthur was pretty much on Harry's side too .-.