Reviews for YOUR LOSS MY GAIN
Harry and Tonks WTH!?
Okay maybe I'll accept that.
BUT Haermione Viktor,
Ewww just ewww. That's not happening.
Why would you make Neville Gay...
Fred and George were always the best weasleys.
Guitarsquatch chapter 4 . 4/2
Harry and Hermione are more like siblings", really, because most siblings that I know that are within 5 years of each other bicker and fight (which no healthy relationship will survive) like Ron and Hermione. Let's not forget the fact that Hermione is an only child and the closest thing to a sibling Harry had was his bullying cousin. Plus there's the fact that Harry and the Weasley are members of the Black family and Ginny looks like his mother or what a sister very well could have looked like.
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 1/25
Dean or Sheamus are too obvious a choice for the father of Ginny's child, so I'm going to guess Malfoy.
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 1/25
I really like stories where Hermione catches Ron cheating and realizes he was never good enough for her, and yours is no exception.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
I hate this story! Coming from a guy who loves the Weasleys, especially Ginny, I find it so heart breaking to see them suffer. Harry and Hermione are believable but they are more like siblings than a couple. After all Harry belongs with Ginny and Hermione with Ron. What you did to Percy was so terrible, While I love the concept of Fire cats it's still stupid that you made him a murderer. Ginny is not nor will never be a slut. She was a kind caring person who would never cheat on Harry, let alone take his money. Ron only was a dick to Harry twice! And both times were believable, He was jealous of Harry for taking the credit and the second time he corrupted by the Horcrux. You can not nor will you ever kill of Molly and Arthur. Also LAVENDER IS DEAD! My god was this story aweful!
KingPirate chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
Dear Mrs Moonie

How on earth did Lavender marry Victor Krum. Didn't expect that to come. Thought Ron married Sally and Percy died in Azkaban like most of the other prisoners do when their are prisoned for years. Great story, enjoyed it and keep up the good work
Peace

I Love Your Story's DON'T stop making them
Lilly Asher chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
The father is Blaize
Tilty.bbb chapter 12 . 8/31/2016
This was a great read well done
Cassiopeia Potter-Black chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
Idea: How about Harry Potter/ OC with Bashing! Ginny. Harry could be granted sole custody of their children and takes the baby from G it's not over yet, as Ginny wants Harry back and schemes to poison Harry's new wife. (Post-Hogwarts)
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
If Ginny had had any sense, she would have kept back 50 or so of that 2000 G allowance every week, banked a chunk of it, and invested the rest with the Goblins. Living with Harry, she obviously had no rent or Muggle-type expenses like utilities, auto insurance, car payments, etc. He no doubt bought most of her clothing, at least in the beginning, and I bet she didn't even pay for most of her food. Depending on how long they were together, she could have racked up a tidy sum with wise investments. She probably could have purchased a modest home for herself and her child. Once the child was born and she was settled, she could have hired an attorney to force the REAL father to meet his responsibilities. What a dope!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Oooh, I love a good Weasley-bashing, especially when it includes Ron. Ginny, too, really. And Molly. I do love the twins, though.