Reviews for The Tantalizing Tales of Temari
Deep in the Night chapter 188 . 9/7
I love how the council seems to listen to Temari more than Gaara.
Deep in the Night chapter 187 . 5/24
Lol, poor Kankuro. Maybe the girl needs glasses? 'Cause ignoring Gaara, now that's extreme. (Mostly because he's an ex-mass murderer and the Kazekage. But, I mean, I'm sure "good-looking" is involved in there somewhere.)
Fantasy-of the-Heart chapter 187 . 5/23
Kankuro can't be all that bad.
He's lucky a girl would even consider looking at him.
Fantasy-of the-Heart chapter 186 . 2/7
Well maybe...nah Gaara is forever a single sexy bad ass.
Though it would be nice to see little Gaara's running around.
Deep in the Night chapter 186 . 2/6
Lol, just casually answers.
Akane Shinigami chapter 186 . 2/6
Good entry! Poor Temari, she'll never have any nieces or nephews :'D
Chuckling-Ghost chapter 186 . 2/5
(cackles) This is hilarious. Please keep it up!
TheFrostbite chapter 185 . 1/2
Hello Miranda! I reckon this is a great story, and I hope it is still going. If so, could you please do a journal entry about Temari and Co reacting to the video (which was scientifically formulated) of Chuck Norris TIEING (that's right, he didn't win) against Segata Sanshiro? (The series is Death Battle by the way.) Thanks!
Akane Shinigami chapter 185 . 11/4/2016
Lol, poor Gaara! He's forever tormented by fangirls :'D
Great job! :D
Deep in the Night chapter 185 . 11/4/2016
Ha! Gaara just can't hide xD
Deep in the Night chapter 184 . 8/25/2016
Crap. What if I Kankuro was doing something else with Gaara's coat and Gaara knows about it? What if the events that led up to the coat were significantly weirder?
Akane Shinigami chapter 184 . 8/22/2016
Lol, great chapter! I can totally see Gaara taking the non-aggressive route just to creep them out and make them be on their guards all the time :'D
Awesome job!
Guest chapter 183 . 8/3/2016
Well its superbly awesome. I read all 183 entries in one go. And i must say m glued to this. Its so hilarious. Miranda u have an awesome style of writing. Waiting fr more.
Fantasy-of the-Heart chapter 183 . 7/22/2016
Gaara does look rather good in that coat, I hope Kankuro doesn't get beat up too badly.
Deep in the Night chapter 183 . 7/21/2016
xD Rofl. What the hell, Kankuro?