Reviews for Closets Are For Clothes
Please update
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
First I want to say I hope your classes are going well. Balancing life and school can be a bitch in itself.

Second, I love this story. Just wanted to send a reminder and give you a push. As soon as you can update, please do lol I'm dying to know what happens next.
TheTeenTitanMonix chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
I was really loving the pacing of the story!
Will you be coming back to this anytime soon?
Please do!
HerSoulSister chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Sad it has to stop here but I get it. Hope you do come back soon. Totally my new favorite author! Thanks for this!
HerSoulSister chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Alice and her Miata. Bella is so love with her that she can't even see the selfishness the girl exudes. She's so blinded by her infatuation with her that all she sees is an angel in human form. Still, I can't wait to see them get together.
HerSoulSister chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I love Bella. She is spectacular. Alice is kind of... eh, but still worthy none-the-less! The Jedward monster *chuckles* is freaking adorable. Scared for Bella right now. Her dad needs a serious beat down.
HerSoulSister chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Fuck Charlie. Like, seriously. He's a total ass-monster. Loving every minute of this. I'm kind of scared for the next chapter though. I feel a storm a'coming.
HerSoulSister chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Ha! Nice.
Debbie93 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
I love your story...please please updae as soon as possible...! :)
cecilia chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
please update as soon as you can! And good luck with whar you are working at
gottafinishthis chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
please please please please please please please please FINISH THIS! for the love of everything that is cool and awesome, don't leave me without a ending... it's torture! so once again... pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssseeee, with a cherri on top!
andy chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
I hope that you finish this story someday! 3
TigerDiva10 chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Please hurry, I'm going slightly insane waiting for this! no pressure...but still, i really like this story a lot
inlovwithvampires chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Totally understand having a crazy busy life. Hope everything goes well! I love the story, hoping an update is soonish. :)
BellKatHerm chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Alice swag - too much booze or not enough?