Reviews for Making Plans
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Damn this first chapter was so satisfying on the whole "AP students are snobs" front and I'm amazed at how well you articulated this situation. I totally get it because I was an AP student in a fairly affluent town (filled with tiger moms, no less), but considering I came from a broken home I was able to see the other side, as well. And furthermore, I was one of those tutors that volunteered to help junior high and high schoolers with their work; all of the other tutors didn't want to deal with the kids who were at risk or kind of rowdy -basically, all the Latino and Black boys-so I worked with all of those boys and got their backstories and it was heartbreaking because they were Dean: smart and capable but with hardworking parents or abusive fathers and the schools just passed them off to other programs. I got hugs from so many of them when I finished high school and shit I'm having feels but just, yeah. Thank you for this chapter.
JuniorWoofles chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
I loved reading this fic. Especially since I'm going back to school in two days it put me in the mood
shipitbetterthanfedex chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
This is written so well! It's actually better than some actual published novels I've read, and I think you could easily write as a profession if you wanted to.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
awwwwhhhhh this was a really awesome story. i really liked the whole pace of the relationship. you handled it really well and didnt rush it. These two are absolutely adorable and i reallly enjoyed your story
K chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Okay so this fic is like over a year old, but I just read it and it's totally the best Highschool AU I've read. Great progression. Plus I love the idea of Cas giving Dean Baby.
jazzy2may chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
fabulously sweet. loved it.
J.Overbye chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING, ASDFGHJKL
So cute and accurate and amazing, and schtuffz!
PLEASE, READ THIS FIC IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!
Aliniah chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
This was a great high school fic. I really hope you do continue it
13Nessie13 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Hey! I just want to let you know how absolutely awesome this story is, and I really really support those who thinks you should write a sequel. I simply love the way you portray both Castiel and Dean as well as their friendship/relationship. I just adore it. So inevitably after reading this story I crave more! So... yeah, there you have it, I hope you will actually do that sequel :)
Lots of love
The Genesis Riddle chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Ooooooo it's AWESOME!
lazorsaurus chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
lovely! whether you were excited about h.s. au or not - you did it very very well. i'm shocked that you're still in high school yourself, actually. not, of course, that there's anything wrong with that very hopeful age, but your writing felt much more experienced.

i thought the writing in this was very lovely. the characters were well-developed and felt real. i liked that it took a bit to get their stories and for secrets to come out. the pacing was fabulous, and the emotions were perfect. i love the metamorphosis both boys went through as to how they viewed their futures and their choices. additionally, i thought the technical aspects of your writing were also superb. i am easily distracted by comma splices and syntax errors (because i am that kind of snob), and this was perfect.

i am absolutely encouraging more in this verse. it's tidied up wonderfully here - with cas - cas! - taking the step toward the gorgeous first kiss and slyly offering more kisses and putting arms around necks - i love it! but there are a lot of possibilities still. i'd love to see a year in the future when cas is in school and dean is working and how that goes for them. i also have this vision of cas meeting the winchesters and they're out at some breakfast diner and cas spots someone who he thinks could be an older gabriel walking past the window and dropping his coffee cup and chasing after him. :) that's just on my brain now.

anyway, fabulous story. thanks so much for writing this. one comment: you may like to mark this story as COMPLETED. it's not listed that way now and i know that, for me, that's often a deterrent for beginning a story. i think we're all scared of neverending wips.
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I loved it! High School AU's are usually so predictable and formulaic, but yours was just so GOOD and INTERESTING and NOT the same thing that everyone else is writing. It'd be amazing if you wrote more in this 'verse!
Horus.Potter chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
awww I'm so sad it's overrrr. But I really enjoyed the ending. It was cute and well done. I will eagerly be anticipating more works by you in the future!
SD2005 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I would read your stories so if you continue on with this story I will read it no matter what I like this story it was pretty good and really cute. So yeah I hope you write more for this story a sequel or if you write about college years then write another about their career paths as adults would be awesome
ChocolatePegasus chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I LOVE IT! This is amazing! A bit sad that it's the end, but you said something about a sequel? *nudgenudgewinkwink* u