Reviews for The Cellphone
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Good story! Don't ya hate how spellchecker messes things up like "recogniZedd" lol but anyway yes I really enjoyed it.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
This was not only amusing, but very well-written and had a very unique concept. Good job!
Honsies chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Lol this story was very amusing and funny. I enjoyed seeing how their parallel selves acted. I think you did a really good job and i enjoyed it. Sad to see it end so soon.
STforRK chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Wow, Zedd's unusally behavior is present in both worlds. Now that Richard and Zedd have meet, it is time to find Kahlan. Will Zedd be the one to come face to face with Darken Rahl or will it be one of his friends? More please, funny twists on our favorite characters.
STforRK chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Kahlan has met her parallel counterpart. At least Kahlans counterpart is a little more leveled headed and although overly excited. Will Richard be in for suprises as to who Ricky's friend is and her visiting friend? What happened to the Sword of Truth?
peteythepirate chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Can't wait to read more!
Tamerlorde85 chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Keep it up
STforRK chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Oh this sounds like it may be an interesting story. How is Richard going to fit in and find his friends?
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
LMAO! This is hilarious! After reading the description, I can't wait to see what happens next... ;)! Great job!