Reviews for Redemption
QuietWolfOwl chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I really like this so far! Excellent work!
TheRyomaEchizen chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Wow this story is awesome I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Love It keep writing
QuietWolfOwl chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
It's a really interesting take on the Wolf's Rain universe thus far and the most interesting fic I've come across in some time. I do hope that you continue!
Isiybelle chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
I'm gradually making the chapters longer. P.S Sorry my picture is a little fuzzy, but I had trouble with the printer and all sorts of other stuff. Just so you know, I drew that! I was so happy about how it turned out! I think that the coloring is off, but you've got to admit, it is pretty good.
Isiybelle chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Sorry the chapters haven't been that long, but I have recently been sick. :-( I have tried to get it longer, but I assure you, the chapters will get longer and into more detail. I just haven't had the time to write much, sorry.
Silvermist464 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Another nice chapter. I have noticed them getting longer which is a good thing because I am usually a person that likes to read long stories but I will read the short, new stories every once in a while
Silvermist464 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Nice job. I noticed that cliffy. Once again, life you would go into just a little more detail in some areas. For example, the flashback could have been longer. Please, don't feel angry or disappointed I am just trying to help you.
Silvermist464 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Perhaps you could go into slightly more detail... just a suggestion. But still good job. I AK going to read chapter 2 now.