Reviews for Redemption
Kiteria Faye chapter 2 . 7/19
It's been a good while since I've seen the anime, but I still remember it. I must say, I enjoy the way you write. It is simple, yet descriptive enough to keep my attention. Not overdone. I do like how you described both Grace's human and wolf form as you did.

Is there an explanation on how the hunters found them two years ago or no? It might be later on so I'll keep reading. This is bringing back some very cherished memories, can't wait to see what else you have planned.

-Kit
QuietWolfOwl chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I really like this so far! Excellent work!
TheRyomaEchizen chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Wow this story is awesome I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Love It keep writing
QuietWolfOwl chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
It's a really interesting take on the Wolf's Rain universe thus far and the most interesting fic I've come across in some time. I do hope that you continue!
Isiybelle chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
I'm gradually making the chapters longer. P.S Sorry my picture is a little fuzzy, but I had trouble with the printer and all sorts of other stuff. Just so you know, I drew that! I was so happy about how it turned out! I think that the coloring is off, but you've got to admit, it is pretty good.
Isiybelle chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Sorry the chapters haven't been that long, but I have recently been sick. :-( I have tried to get it longer, but I assure you, the chapters will get longer and into more detail. I just haven't had the time to write much, sorry.
Silvermist464 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Another nice chapter. I have noticed them getting longer which is a good thing because I am usually a person that likes to read long stories but I will read the short, new stories every once in a while
Silvermist464 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Nice job. I noticed that cliffy. Once again, life you would go into just a little more detail in some areas. For example, the flashback could have been longer. Please, don't feel angry or disappointed I am just trying to help you.
Silvermist464 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Perhaps you could go into slightly more detail... just a suggestion. But still good job. I AK going to read chapter 2 now.