Reviews for A Yankee and her Redneck
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 12 . 8/30
MMMMM update or unfinished permanently
KatieGoodrich18 chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
Update? :)
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
More soon plz
sarah0406 chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
I'm probably too late for that, but please keep writing! I love this story... I wonder how the group will deal with two pregnant women... And I hope that the Merle thing will be better than the real one... And I'd really like it if he was with Sophia and brought her back and everything was well... But this is TWD so I'm probably way too optimistic...
Mrs Sorbo chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
Wonderful! Is weed good for pregnant chicks? :p
bnoell14 chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
I loveeeeeeee this story! Lyla Daryl are perf!
guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Boondock saints reference! :)
hideher chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Duh. I've read this at least a dozen times, one of my all time favorites. And I just now got the boondock saints reference. I'm such a moron. Pretty sure I've reviewed this story before just hoping not this chapter.
cemmia chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
Just loved this story! Hope you will continue :)
twilightjazz chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
love it please update soon
PrincessPears chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Oh please oh please oh please update this! I just found it and got all caught up and then saw it hasn't been updated since May and I got really sad :( I hope you come back to this because it really has a good story line and you write really well!
darkhuntress621 chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
I miss this story so much. I hope you magically come back to it soon. Just reread it and still love every bit of Lyla and Daryl's beautiful relationship
Panda Blitz chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
Okay, I already reviewed the chapter before this but... PLEASE update soon! Please.
Panda Blitz chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
omg so damn cute! update soon?
felicia2235 chapter 12 . 9/18/2013