Reviews for The 71st Street Avengers
RiderofRanger chapter 10 . 11/7/2017
Totally adorable and amazing fic! I loved the robbery and Clint's breathing through his broken arm scene. Also loved the stuff about Coulson! Great job!
GoodGodHenry chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
Aww man, I teared up, coulson is amazing. Great story.
GoodGodHenry chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Great first chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2016
Great story it was amazing
Jazzysauce chapter 10 . 5/20/2015
I love this. The idea, the writing, everything. You did do it justice. And I especially love how you made their ages and timelines accurate. Usually, in these school AUs, people will make them all the same exact age and in high school. It bothers me. Every single time. Tony was in college by the time he was 15, I'm not exactly sure what happened there, but he most certainly wasn't a senior in high school at 18. The only thing I could think of is having Steve do the ROTC thing too. I personally think of art as more of a hobby to him than a career, and I know that in cannon he was in the military... fairly early on, I think.

All in all, really good job writing this!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
AWW YES AWWW. I too hoped fouls on would adopt him but I thought about the other kids and I'm glad it played out this way :D
DBhawkguy30 chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Really great story, thought what Coulson did for them was real nice.
Brilliant read, thanks!
DBhawkguy30 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter, hoped that Clint might have opened up to Coulson. But *sigh* it wasnt to be.
This story is really well written!
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Can I just say congratulations on a beautiful, beautiful fic?
Too bad, because I'm going to say it anyway :)
I love them all, their characterisation, I LOVE COULSON, and the orphanage sounds like the most irritating thing, and poor little Tony surrounded by the older kids, and just
*dies*
AlienTourist chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Thanks so much for writing this! This was incredible. It was very sweet, and very in-character. I'm so happy Coulson and Clint stayed in touch :)
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
aw! awesome amazing brilliant love it!
hellseries chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Awww! Well done!
WhatTheValhalla chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
RIGHT IN THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS! I loved this, and wish it wasn't over. Would you consider writing a book of I shots set in this universe?
veritas6.5 chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
What a great way to wrap it up. I haven't been commenting all along, but really have enjoyed the progress these kids have made. There's such camaraderie among them, and it's so much easier when they are kids than when they are prickly adults. I like these kids.
game-on-panda chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Awesome AU. The more I read of it, the more I loved it. You capture the personalities perfectly even in kid form (especially Tony, Bruce, and Steve), and you've nailed the strained sibling nature of Barney and Clint. Outstanding work. I can tell this was a challenge, but I think you tackled it exceptionally well. As always, keep up the great work.