Reviews for Aurora: Dei Donum The Gift Sequel
SMGbest chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Great work.
So I think, they willn't be able to delay or stop Glory with the ritual. And then there is only one way out - the Summers blood. That would be right, if Buffy jumped into the portal. Because Dawn is her daughter, and Isabella just couldn't love her sister more, than a mother loves her daughters, and Buffy certainly cann't lose Izzy instead of Dawn.
But you not once say, that this's Isabella' story, her becoming a person and a fighter. So I think, she will kill Glory and save Dawn, she will close the portal (although it would be fair, if Buffy killed Glory, while Isabella saved Dawn). But I also think, that she wouldn't die, perhaps it will be clinical death, like Buffy did in season 1, when the Master drowned her.
Enough death and depression, finish the story. I really missed your human stories, but I know, that you're all in the Chronicles of Angel, do it better then Joss!
Waiting for update))
kara103 chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Great chapter:) been waiting for an update on this, for a while. And it was definitely worth the wait.
Can't wait to find out what's next.
ba2006 chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
I really cant think of what to say as im still holding my breath lol. This fic is so exciting and Im really looking forward to the next updates :)
Angellufy chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
wow! I loved the chapter. Looking back for everything, it was totally expected that Angel was the one to bring Izza back. They were a tight unity for so long. I hope she can hold on for whatever is coming.

I'll be waiting.
Angellufy chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
Great chapter, yet... too sad and so little hope for these people.

Hey... Xander praising Angel was kind of funny, considering their history. There goes me to read the last chapter you posted.
Angellufy chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
You are kidding right? This can't be happening... you... didn't... kill.. him! You just didn't!

BA was together so little time! I'm officially sad... and pissed off
Angellufy chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Wow! This is shaping up to no good. Izza seems too unstable. I can't even imagine what she will do if she has to lose her little sister so soon after Brian.
ba2006 chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
bloody fantastic chapter as always :)
kara103 chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
Great chapter:) kinda disappointed that it wasn't really Angel to bring Izzy back, that it was just a projection. But it works and fit in with the story, and kinda think it would have been a bit cheesy if it was really him.
Can't wait for the next update.
SMGbest chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
Good work)
And Angel makes a guest appearance ;) But who played Angel - Willow? I hope, that in some way Angel will be in a few more chapters of this story. I want his soul came to Buffy in a dream.
It's hard to imagine, how they will live on, even after the great win over Glory - Isabella and Buffy have lost their loved ones. Will they have any others? - Isabella should have, and Buffy - I don't think so.
Waiting for update))
Angellufy chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
I loved it, but wow! Too much sorrow in two chaps.
Angellufy chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
What? What? Now I am not liking that much that I came back. You are mean!

Great sad chapter though. Going to read more.
Angellufy chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
Finally I am back and can get my updates on the fics I love. Great chapter. I am curious if Brian will have his brain sucked in this. It would be an interesting twist for Izzy.
ba2006 chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
Loving this fic but I swear your trying to kill me lol look forward to the next update :)
SMGbest chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Great work) I guess, it's a little fun to write all this death and destruction.
I don't quite understand this moment with Ben's disappearance and then Glory came. In the show they struggled over control of the body, but here, Ben isn't Glory's human twin, but just her spy. Then why he's gone, and she came to his place?
Sneak peak is a scene, where Willow was in Buffy' subconscious to bring her back to reality. Now I cann't remember this scene in your story, maybe it has something to do with Angelus...
I look forward to update))
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »