Reviews for Fate
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
DaniRyan62 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I loved it! I think you should write another part to this. :D
Lukrezia Dawn chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Uh-oh, Damon killed her... I like Damon... Well I like mostly everything Italian, since I'm one too (with the exception of Stefan, I can't stand his mug, no offence Paul Wesley) But all is well when Elijah is there for her... I envy her... Nina, too. Seriously to be surrounded by such hot men every day...
On another note, ever watched Bride and Prejudice? Daniel is so hot there!
They married, that's so sweet :) and he needs a new armchair... :D
Say, could I bring you to check out my story Broken Pieces? I just started it, it's E/E, and I'm terrified because it's the first thing I've ever written outside of school, so... Yeah, I'm not very confident in my abilities, but still.
Anyway, I love it!
Mari Wollsch chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
great story xx
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Perfect paring's my dear, Caroline with Klaus, Rebekah with Damon, Katherine with Stephan, Bonnie with Jeremy and most of all my favorite Elijah with Elena... Good story my dear...
AuroraSpace chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Great story:)
How did you do it? You put a lot of things into this one yet it never felt hurried.

I like how they started out with a very sweet morning and made their way so sweetly into more serious conversation. I like their humorous conversation.
Than the tension which filled the story with Elena's friend arriving. I liked how you made her stood up for herself. I've aylways thought that she shouldn't allow her friends to push around.

What a 10 years that must have been...
I loved that you made a happy ending for everyone, not just them.
This was a perfect fairy tail story:)

Thanks for it:)
bellislefan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
that was great, hope you do , do another ( possibly longer) Elejah fic. may i ask who the other pairing are or hints thereof?
siberia21 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
There is never enough Elejah so Im happy you are planning something new!:) This one shot - together with the first one form a solid, surprisingly profound story with some drama, lot of excitement, great romance and even a bit of humor. I very much enjoyed. I like that you just touched the events of the show and went straight another way. Thank you for sharing!
Lotheriel chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wonderful story, both this one and the prequel. I am so, SO thrilled to find another writer ready to write explicit Elijah, the man IS sex on legs, for sure :)

I look forward to your three-piece, very much.
bloominidiot chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
LOVE IT. They are such an amazing couple
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
awesome!
i loved it!111
chiwi chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
love it...great sequel and hot as well lolz...great job...my guilty pleasure of this fic is when elena snapped stefan's neck lolz
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Loved it!
LysCat chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Absolutely wonderful. You managed to answer all the questions that were left. And now, you can focus on posting your next story...which I can't wait to read.
Nyssandria chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
It was beautiful I almost cried while reading the sad end of Elena, poor Elena ... But I'm happy that Elijah has been there for her, which he has taught and guided in this life as a vampire. And most important of all, they were happy together. Thank you for posting! :)