Reviews for Revenge
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
I thought it was... AWESOME!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
epic
horsegirl0403 chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
How did it electorate Astrid?
Oogie-is-the-best chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Lol! I'm at home, updating my fanfiction library on my phone, after deleting 50% of my stories. Revenge nearly made the cut. SO glad I didn't delete it!

And I am glad Platnium died horribly. You can't talk, you want to drop people in snake pits for insulting generic boyband #56 generic member #3.
Yeh, I don't like 1D.
mockingjay15x chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
I obviously thought Audrey would win, but that was a really clever way to end it. It's so weird: I randomly thought there might be an update today, and I then I saw it and was like yay! :)
charliesunshine chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
wow that was a really good place for the final, and I liked her idea of tricking platinum, please update again soon and I am glad she won
mockingjay15x chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
Ouch- that's what you call a cliffhanger! I know you said it might be a while, but please update asap :) Can't wait for the final showdown!
mockingjay15x chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
Omg- I'm so glad that Thorn is dead, she was starting to seriously creep me out :/ Please update again soon: I've just read all eighteen chapters in one go and now I'm dying to know what happens at the end :) One of the best fanfics I've ever read; thanks for giving me an excuse to take a break from revision ;) x
charliesunshine chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
wow that was sad I'll miss Astrid but I'm glad thorn is dead, can't wait for the final please can you do her victory tour
Anthly chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
I've just read everything you've got up, and it's fantastic c: Throughout the whole story so far, maybe one too many cliffhangers, but I don't know, it's still great. I can't wait to see what you'll do for the final confrontation!
Oogie-is-the-best chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Yay! I'm famous! Put the Genie's POV link in the next one pleez!
AC chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
"Ryker said us, so that lifted a bit of the weight off my shoulders."
KYSON said us.
AC chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
I can't believe it! I posted the 49th and 51st reviews, but not the 50th?! Talk about bad luck!
charliesunshine chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
finally great chapter but I'm guessing platinim will get a sponser gift, I'm glad she still has one ally please update a little sooner than last time