Reviews for Do No Harm
anon chapter 13 . 7/21
Can't believe it's been a year since you've updated! Really enjoyed this story, and hoping you'll choose to continue it.
Laura Messer chapter 13 . 4/11
Wow! This is amazing! Please keep writing!
Laura X
Estel Caprice chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Love it so far! Update? *puppy dog eyes*
Creaturess of the Night chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I love this story. I'm addicted to it, this is already my second time reading it and I would definitely love to read more. This story was the first slash story that I have ever read and it mad me actually appreciate them more and even like Boris and Hank slash (even if they aren't my top). I love love love it and I hope you update soon!
Creaturess of the Night
Hermajesty1987 chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I really enjoy reading this story.i hope Boris and Hank will be able to resolve their differences.
diavoloduchessa chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
Alright great chapter... the new doc on the block seems nice... and Divya's advice was spot on I hope Hank follows it...
wildelf72 chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
can we have some more please?
hermajesty1987 chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
Thank you for updating this story! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to see how this story line you have for Jill plays out. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
diavoloduchessa chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
I'm not the biggest fan of Jill but the chapter was well written and I enjoyed reading it. :-)
diavoloduchessa chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
I saw this little gem in my inbox and did a mental happy dance... I hope Hank doesn't take to long coming to a decision and Divya can I just say I love her... :-D
diavoloduchessa chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
It was perfect... I love Boris!
Slrmn82 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
I was so excited there was a new chapter. There just aren't enough royal pain fics out there in general, and almost none Boris/Hank ones.

Hank definately has a lot to think about. I don't know how he can accept Boris' actions, since he's a huge proponent for the sanctity of life. This I think would be more of a hurdle then the revelation of Boris' feelings.

I think you handled Boris feelings just right. He was elegant, yet understated, and still has deniability if he needs it. That he suddenly notices the time and flees (as much as Boris would ever flee) is another great understated moment. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

GoldenEyes chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
This is very good. It goes a bit more in depth of Hank and Boris's relationship. I like it. I hope you continue this soon. I would like to see how this pans out.
zerow0 chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Love the story. Please continue it!
ddanne chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Boris having Ivan killed!? That was a rather shocking twist?! I don't think I can really suspend my disbelief quite that far?!