Reviews for Do No Harm
Pirate58 chapter 16 . 5/13
Please update! I love this story!
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 16 . 5/6
At least we're moving forward...
diavoloduchessa chapter 16 . 5/5
Ooh excellent chapter! One of the best yet! :-)
Anonymous chapter 16 . 5/1
I am so happy you decided to carry on this story! I love it so much! There aren't enough Hank/Boris stories, I hope they get together in the end! Can't wait for more...hope you update soon!
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 16 . 4/28
I'm so happy you updated! 3
I've loved this story and am so happy to see updates!
Fafa Fai chapter 16 . 4/21
I feel bad for both father and son but I support Hank in this. Eddie knows he did wrong but he can't demand forgiveness and to be accepted simply because he now wants his sons back.

Maybe Evan didn't see how much Hank suffered because he was sheltered but that doesn't excuse him. He should do what he feels right, be with his dad, and respect Hank's opinion.

And Hank and Borin :

I really like this story. Hank is my favorite.
I can not deal with parents that after abandoning their children come back expecting love and acceptance. I am not saying that they can't change but many times just saying sorry does not fix everything.

I really like this story. It is Hank centric, which is really weird in this fandom, and Boris is there for him.

Thanks for sharing!
ShadowSkill29 chapter 15 . 4/19
Love the story. Only problem I have is that it seems that you are saying that Hank just has to get over his feelings toward his father. You can love someone and not like them, how they act or treat people. Also, just because someone is family doesn't mean you have to love them. Some thing can not be forgiven. However, I do think that Hank needs to get past the anger because that is not healthy for him not for his father.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
Thanks for the update!
anon chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
Can't believe it's been a year since you've updated! Really enjoyed this story, and hoping you'll choose to continue it.
Laura Messer chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
Wow! This is amazing! Please keep writing!
Laura X
Estel Caprice chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Love it so far! Update? *puppy dog eyes*
Creaturess of the Night chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I love this story. I'm addicted to it, this is already my second time reading it and I would definitely love to read more. This story was the first slash story that I have ever read and it mad me actually appreciate them more and even like Boris and Hank slash (even if they aren't my top). I love love love it and I hope you update soon!
Creaturess of the Night
Hermajesty1987 chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I really enjoy reading this story.i hope Boris and Hank will be able to resolve their differences.