Reviews for Do No Harm
Razzle162 chapter 17 . 6/20
This is such a good fanfic! I recently got in the mood to rewatch Royal Pains again and had to reread this amazing story afterwards. I feel the way you write the characters really captures their personalities. I hope one day you continue to finish this fanfic, but regardless thanks for writing such a great story!
wolfatyourdoor chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
So I imagined Boris in jeans and then I died, so thanks for that.

How exciting that his & Hank's relationship is progressing! There was much flailing over the kisses. I'm so glad that you're still working on this fic. Thanks for such a fun chapter!
Tricqi Cici chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
Omg love this. Hank is so adorable and I can't NOT read whump of him in everything I find. Boris is an awesome bro-boyfriend to be. Can't wait for the next update. I'm LIVING for Hankimoo! (-)
Zander L. Jones chapter 17 . 8/9/2016
I LOVE ALL YOUR ROYAL PAINS WRITINGS! Seriously. I love love love your incorporation of Boris being protective over Hank and all the emotional turmoil and this is so so good and so are your other stories. Please keep it up! Plus I love me some well written Hank angst ha!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
Yay, another chapter! I'm so glad that Hank and Boris finally got together! I can't believe that Eddie slapped Hank, and I wait to see how well that goes over. Update soon please, this is amazing!
Laura Messer chapter 17 . 8/5/2016
Yay! You're back! So glad to see an update and it was amazing; they finally kissed! Can't wait for another chapter, please keep going!
Laura X
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
Oh. My. Word. This story is literally everything that I've been looking for! A developing relationship between Hank and Boris, and some insight into the fiasco surrounding his father, and just all around amazing plot line and writing! Personally, I would never forgive Eddie R., but Hank is a better man for trying. I can't wait for you to write more, this is amazing! Update soon please
Pirate58 chapter 16 . 5/13/2016
Please update! I love this story!
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 16 . 5/6/2016
At least we're moving forward...
diavoloduchessa chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
Ooh excellent chapter! One of the best yet! :-)
Anonymous chapter 16 . 5/1/2016
I am so happy you decided to carry on this story! I love it so much! There aren't enough Hank/Boris stories, I hope they get together in the end! Can't wait for more...hope you update soon!
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 16 . 4/28/2016
I'm so happy you updated! 3
Guest chapter 16 . 4/23/2016
I've loved this story and am so happy to see updates!
Fafa Fai chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
I feel bad for both father and son but I support Hank in this. Eddie knows he did wrong but he can't demand forgiveness and to be accepted simply because he now wants his sons back.

Maybe Evan didn't see how much Hank suffered because he was sheltered but that doesn't excuse him. He should do what he feels right, be with his dad, and respect Hank's opinion.

And Hank and Borin :

I really like this story. Hank is my favorite.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
I can not deal with parents that after abandoning their children come back expecting love and acceptance. I am not saying that they can't change but many times just saying sorry does not fix everything.

I really like this story. It is Hank centric, which is really weird in this fandom, and Boris is there for him.

Thanks for sharing!