Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
funkyrandomer chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
This is a raw, powerful story which perfectly captured the true essence of Molly Hooper: accepting Sherlock for the cruel, high-functioning socio-path he is. Well done on not taking the easy route with this story and completely changing Sherlock's character, your portrayal of him was the closest to a perfect reincarnation of the bbc version I've seen.
jenefaner chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Wow, what a fantastic fic! Wonderfully executed ;this is now cannon for me ;)
slyblueeyez chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Pardon me, but this story is absolutely fucking brilliant! Thank you so much for posting it. I have spent most of my day reading almost all of your Sherlock writings, and I just can't stop even though I have tons of other tasks to complete. I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
crystallized lace chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Wow. Just... Wow.
Navy Babe chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
This is probably one of the most engaging, well-written, and utterly perfect Sherlock/Molly fics I've ever read. Seriously, it was simply beautiful. I LOVE the idea of Sherlock and Molly being partners in crime and this totally unhealthy but completely believable not-quite-love affair that they've had for years. Your Molly is so strong but still so vulnerable and oh-so-compassionate and your Sherlock is just the perfect mix of ice and vulnerability. I'm sure that I will come back to this fic over and over again. So, SO wonderful - thank you for this. :)
cdsnow chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
So good. I love this story and seeing them meet so young and go through the years.
MizJoely chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
OK, so not traditionally romantic, but then, Sherlock isn't ever going to be a traditional person in any situation. But a very satisfying ending nonetheless. Of course Molly will never leave, but sometimes even Sherlock Holmes needs reassurance. Great, great job. And I hope after all this your house actually got painted and decorated. :)
MizJoely chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Great job, lovely interaction between Sherlock & Molly, nice wrap up of canon scenes in a few short (but important!) lines...very sorry this is about to be over.
MizJoely chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Oomph. What an emotional chapter. Poor Molly.
MizJoely chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I know I'm like a broken record,but I really can't say enough good things about your writing style and your spot on characterizations and amazing dialogue. Sherlock doesn't know how good he's got it, AU or canon!
MizJoely chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Favorite chapter so far. LOVE how Sherlock didn't need to come to Molly's rescue...but wasted no time in making sure her tormentors knew better than to try anything like that again!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I loved the interaction between schoolgirl Molly and teenaged (but still HIM) Sherlock. Yes, I'm getting repetitious, but another fantastic job!
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Whoa. That was an intense ride. Ups and downs, and Sherlock being so stupidly Sherlock. Sigh. But ultimately, it was emotionally satisfying. Enough. The dynamic was perfect throughout. Molly always being the one to take care of Sherlock until John comes in and has to do the same. Alas, he's so high-maintenance, isn't he? And you described all that perfectly. You showed it, not told it. And whatta story!
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Ohhh, I see where this is going. Strangely enough, I liked thinking of it as AU. But hey, if this meshes in perfectly, then why not? It totally clicks. Ah, poor Molly. Tsk tsk.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Oh my gosh I love Mycroft. You've done him so perfectly. Charming, droll, and a bit stuffy. So great.
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »