Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Oh my gosh I love Mycroft. You've done him so perfectly. Charming, droll, and a bit stuffy. So great.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Wow. Breathe in, breathe out. This chapter is a huge emotional rollercoaster. And I totally love it.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Ahh, yeah, now it's frustrating. But that just makes me read on more. On I go!
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Nooo! I mean, yesss! But gahh this is heartbreaking. The story itself, however, is marvelous.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Ahh, poor Molly! You write so that the conflict is there, but it doesn't feel dark and weighty. Just...kind of thoughtful. Hmm. Anyway, I like it.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Oh, now THAT is a grand gesture. I love it. The characterizations are all so...urgh, they make me squeal. Completely.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
That got me in the end. But you're right, it is dark, but still it's so darn sweet...
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Awww. I like this so much! It's unbelievably sweet, and THANK YOU for not making Sherlock cut in and rescue Molly. She handled herself just perfectly fine, thank you. Wonderful! I was so charmed throughout this chapter. As always.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Wow, amazing! I feel just as impressed by Sherlock here as in the show. Great characterizations as always...you can write anything! You're possibly my favorite writer on this site!
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Bwahahaha! I wasn't sure whether to snort with laughter more or to swoon with romance. Goddammit, Molly's thoughts are freaking adorable. And the deductions were oh-so-great. Witty, insightful, but very in character.
NoVacancyMind chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
oh gosh im really literally crying real tears right now! oh this might be the best sherlock fic ive ever had the privilage to read. there are no words for this, only tears and feels. SO much feels.
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
I cried. A lot. A beautiful piece, this was :')
Daisy Frankie chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
IM IN LOVE
GirlCrushonAli chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
So codependent and messed up. Loved it.
Phosphorescent chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Well-written and a pleasure to read.
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »