Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
ShortHair7 chapter 12 . 2/8
OMG! I JUST LOVED IT ASDFGHJKL
Lydia chapter 12 . 1/11
GIRL! This! Was! So! Good! Oh my god
Ok this was written forever ago and I'm not 14 any more and I'm /over/ Sherlock, right? And it's 2 am and I have to be up for class tomorrow and I've been over this show for two years.
But i'm still screaming over it! Oh my god like i literally can't articulate my feelings! This is so fucking good ahhhhhh! B y e I'm dead thank u for writing this
Mea chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
Rereading for the nth time...so gorgeous!
midnightsnapdragon chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
*thumbs up* Aw yeah. I loved Molly's reaction to hearing that she was to work with him and his recognizing her good skill aloud.
Mea chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
This story is so beautiful. Honestly the whole series is. I love it!
Mea chapter 12 . 6/4/2016
I love this story! My favorite stories are ones that add to canon without actually changing it...keeping it the same, but adding unbelievable depth. This whole series really does that and it is fantastic. I love how you set up Sherlock and Molly...they are true to character and so believable. Wonderful work!
Nimuea chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
Yep, this was a lovely read. Love the emotional roller coaster you takes us on in this fic. Love it.
Nimuea chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
Love Molly, hate Sherlock ( almost impossible) and love your brain.
Nimuea chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
I had my doubts when I started reading this, but after the first chapter I liked it. And now I'm totally sold. It's just... Wow! Looking forward to the rest!
unaegi chapter 12 . 4/23/2016
I really just needed this.
Fizz the Great chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING ROMANTIC STORY I'VE EVER READ I'M NOT A LOVE-LOVE PERSON BUT OH. MY. GOSH. THIS STORY MADE ME ALMOST CRRRRRRRRRRRY.

HOW DO YOU WRITE SO GOOD, HEAVEN'S TALENT, THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING GOOD.
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 12 . 1/23/2016
Oh my God, that was so perfect.
Brilliant, thank you so much for writing this.
It made me tear up when he thanked her.
Tlgrimn chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Ahhhh! The feels! This wonderful is making my heart hurt.
DragonOwl chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
I never shipped Molly and Sherlock together as much as I do now and it's all your fault! The way you write these two makes me so emotional - I loved reading this so much and am so excited to read all the other ones you have written. This was a brilliant fic and I love how you captured both their characters and made them seem so perfect together. Thank you for writing this - I loved it.
StephLopez chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Well, studying for my math exam was out of the question.
Your fic is bloody amazing! It is beautifully written and I enjoyed every single chapter.
508 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »