Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
hoa.bachlien.33 chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
I've cried till the final chapter. It's so much real, somehow it like a proper explanation of Sherlloly interaction in the series.
Pumpkin09 chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
That was really nice! You've portrayed the addiction pretty well, at some point I really believed, that Sherlock would die. And I love how it ends. Very well done!
aoisenshi chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
The feeels! The feels! TwT
I never read any MollyxSherlock fics before. (was always more of an OCxSherlock) but this... This made me change the way about the two. I loved it. I even shed a tear at some point. This was utterly beautiful! Thank you for writing this! TwT
ambernaskrent chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Lovely, lovely story. Everything about this was entirely believable-I never had to shake my head against people being out of character. Needless to say that I'm jump over to your profile after writing this to see what other works you have. (I'll be so sad if I find none.)

Thank you for the experience.
Favorited
aliealouise chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
Read this in one go and though I'm not a massive Molly Sherlock shipper i loved this story. I like how you keep the charters true to themselves but give them an extremely complicated relationship.
Just wanted to let you know that i enjoyed this and will probably explore some of your other stories :) x
EverChanging101 chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
This is perfection!
NelumboGryffindor chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
It was really awesome..ended too soon (as a reader) but perfect..
Her 'adoration' and his well his whatever were written beautifully.
Loved it.
PetuniaViolet chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
*angst cries of over feels and fluff* HHHHHHHHH. I'm not okay, this was beautiful.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Jesus H. Christ, the feels! I am not kidding you, it is midnight, I am on my period, and I am sobbing after reading this. To be honest, I wish there had been a little more sexytime action between the two - I am sad that they never achieved a physical relationship in this story - but I absolutely ADORE how you seamlessly tied together the prequel of the lives we see on BBC Sherlock with the actual storyline of the show. I loved your take on how Sherlock and Molly met, and how they came to the relationship in present day. The language is magnificent, there are little to no conventions errors (believe me, I notice that stuff) and the story made me want to rip my own heart out and drown in my own tears. A work.
Born in 20th Century chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
Aww thanks for sharing this brilliant tale! This is the first Sherlock fanfic I've ever read and after reading this, I am now thoroughly captivated by this pairing! I sincerely hope you'll continue to write long Sherlock/Molly fics, perhaps you could even consider writing a full-length one one day? Cheers :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
Oh my gosh I think this is one of my favourite Sherlolly stories. It is just amazing! I adore it! You made it so real and I absolutely fell for it! I don't often read stories where they knew each other before but you have converted me. Awww when she found that book I was like awwwwww! And I loved the ending and everything really, all the sweet parts and the fun parts.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
*sob*
Mione21 chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
Superb.
Mione21 chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
*Sobbing, wailing*
Mione21 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Glorious. Just devoured four chapters and am just delighted to read. Such good whiting, that I intend to print out on quality stock paper and roll around in it! Love is wholly an inadequate word. Fabulous.
490 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »