Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
Mione21 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Glorious. Just devoured four chapters and am just delighted to read. Such good whiting, that I intend to print out on quality stock paper and roll around in it! Love is wholly an inadequate word. Fabulous.
likingthistoomuch chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Ok, so I have read this fic atleast 5-6 times, but I find something inherently sweet and loving and sad in this chapter...i have read it so many times, i almost know it verbatim.
Jezacaz chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
Its so booodiful and so much cuteness! (Sorry fangirling whoops) its incredibly well written and is such an fantastic story (it makes me feel so many feeels!) I wish that this was real and you know what? I am going to pretend it is from now on. (I also find myself wanting to write fanfiction of your fanfiction...is that odd?) WELL DONE! ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
I just want you to know how very much I enjoyed this. This feels so true.
WarDums chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
Aww beautiful story! Loved all of it :) I admit I was a bit apprehensive about it when I read the title but from the start of chapter one I was hooked! Beautiful portrayal of both Molly and Sherlock-recognisable yet slightly original, but it works!

Thank you for writing such a wonderfully story :)
ElenneM chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
The idea was to make a little review from each chapter but... there were no time and I couldn't stop reading it! For the last chapter I was on the bus and I have to make an effort to not burst into tears and make a scene in front of everyone! hahaha
I loved it, of course! Was a really beautiful story... I can see you are very good to feel the "blanks" on Sherlock's plot, I mean.. you give us background, history, I like that... I love how deep is her love for him, how honest and pure, I hope she'll have some of that in return!
Thanks for this story! (one of my favs from now!)
ElenneM chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
cool chapter! love the scene when all the boys appeared all injured with flowers for Molly! he's always protecting her somehow... sweet!
ElenneM chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Hi, I just started reading this! «She wants to slam him against
the wall and get to know those full
lips intimately» .amazing! I was like... yes, Molly just do it!
Really funny!
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
What a darling start.
Booklover9477 chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
I love this story! It was so sad (most of the time really) but I loved reading about Molly and I think you have an amazing grasp on her character. This is a brilliant story. Keep up the awesome work in whatever you do and until next time! Laila :k
Ephemeral Stream chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
I adore this so much. So freaking much. I love both the characters and the plot and you'll be damn sure that I'll read it at least another three times again the next two days.
dana910 chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Nice story. I loved the ending.
Lenny221B chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Brilliant story :) Thank you!
purplepam chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Wow! So,did he relapse in the end? If he did,well,it's a bittersweet ending. Even if he didn't,it is still a bittersweet ending. I loved it. It was an emotional roller coaster and my emotions were taken for a hell of a ride but it was really, really you for writing such a wonderful story that embodies all the emotions that make us essentially human.
purplepam chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Wow! That last line though...great ending!
476 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »