Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
magicstrikes chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
So he's stalking her, even while messed up on drugs...hope
MollyHooperRules chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
AWWW POOR THING! I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS FANFIC! I'M GLAD YOU UPDATE OFTEN!
hihiyas chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Is that a Neverwhere reference I see?
tardisinthesgc chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
this is so sad, so sweet, it just hurts...I can't wait for an update!
broadwayb chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Crying, so many feels for this chapter... .process.
bluepetrichor chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Every time a new chapter is posted I always get this anxious feeling of trepidation for what's coming next. I'm totally head over heels for this story!
frozenpixie chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
I am loving these daily doses of angst and drama. I can really imagine this as canon, and you tell it beautifully. You inspired me to rewatch Sherlock (I fell asleep in the Moriarty showdown first time round - tell no one!) and I have concluded that your characterisation is awesome. Molly's timid and constant devotion to a cold and self-destructive Sherlock is something I can well imagine happening. Can't wait for the conclusion :D
Kelvin451 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
I am so in love with this. A new chapter is the bright spot of my day!
CreamoCrop chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Finally! Molly finally took a stand! Well, this is getting heavier but I'm so enthralled with this story, so I'm going to be waiting for the next one :)
calicar chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
I have no words. It's depressing but I want to keep reading. Please, please update soon.
Jewelgirl04 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
So Sherlock has always been keeping tabs on Molly, far beyond her visits? Hmm. Curious. Holmes needs to get his crap together... oh, Sherlolly. It's never easy for them, is it?
summerful21 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Good for Molly. I'm glad she's finally done it, her willingness to put up with his complete lack of respect (and not just in the normal Sherlock way, but in the trying-to-hurt-her kind of way) was getting annoying. You write well, can't wait to see what happens next.
Sheefy chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Oh! I thought that Sherlock was finally getting his act together then you throw this chapter in and I'm just all sprawled on my bed drowning in feels and omigod you're just such a talented writer and asdfghjkl... please excuse my fangirling... :P
Rocking the Redhead chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Another excellent chapter
Elliesmeow chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Glad Molly's made a choice that's good for her. Makes me think of that Blue October song, only I don't think Sherlock is that unselfish at this point in his life.

Sorry everything is so hard for her right now. Glad she has Stacey trying to be there for her at the moment.

Thanks for the new chapter, sorry work is bringing you down.*hugs*
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »