Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
nadzie09 chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
This is beyond brilliant. Was awake at 6 am, saw tt there was an update and just HAD to read it. One of the best that I've read. :) It evolved from a fluffy piece to a deep story tt grew along with its characters. I cannot wait for the next part. :)
Faye Kinitt chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
go molly, punch that nerd! great chapter so glad Sherlock s going to get some help. cant wait for more
tardisinthesgc chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
I think I'm going to cry...
Sheefy chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
So I'm sitting in my dorm room, writing notes my desk, when all of a sudden, my phone rings and tells me I have a new email. 5 mins l8tr, I'm sitting here sobbing because omigod this is such a heartbreaking story. I love it so much.
ebonyfox chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
I know these are lyrics from a silly song somewhere, but love doesn't have to hurt to feel good, Molly.

Love this last scene.
summerful21 chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Aww...that was sweet and beautiful. Update soon, please.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Once again your writing has left me in tears...beautifully done.
magicstrikes chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
So glad. Junkie Sherlock is a waste of a good man...time for change. Hope he doesn't abandon Molly
Ailecec chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Oh my goodness. Sherlock apologizing? He must have gotten his head out of his ass and realized that Molly was someone he genuinely cared about in his own Sherlockian way. This is chapter was probably my favorite so far, and I absolutely loved the fact that Molly has an inner voice that's Sherlock. This is brilliant!
broadwayb chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Oh Zod, I'm...I'm ...I'm having an emotion, and it involves throwing things across the room and yelling at my iPad
Jewelgirl04 chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
My God, what a payoff at the end! You had me with watery eyes on a public bus. In New York City. I was so happy to see Molly take a swing at Neil. What a JERK. But the fact that she heard Sherlock's voice in her head during her exam was a little heartwarming, I must say. I'm quite curious as to what finally put him over the edge to get him to go to rehab. What IS rock bottom for Sherlock Holmes?

Another brilliantly written chapter. I cannot wait for the next!
conchepcion chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
This fic is just, the tears, good lord, the massive tears. Oh, you're writing is just fantastic, and I just love it to bits really. Good God. Thank you for writing this. I didn't think I need it, but obviously I do.
aurorasparrow88 chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
I am so so sorry! I am the worst reader/fan/follower ever! Ahh, so greedy and selfish! :( Haha, I feel so bad because I read this yesterday while I was at the gym because I just couldn't help myself and wait to get home, but I'm the worst person ever, literally, because I'm not reviewing til now. I never got the chance :/ Well, better late than never, but never late is better, right? It's fine. I don't know. Anyway, now on to the actual review. I definitely know what you mean by you hope we like this chapter. Not only did I like it, but I loved it! Molly finally standing up for herself. And I'm not upset she left because it's not like she's giving up on him, she still has hope. Weird, though, isn't it? That Sherlock lied to Stacey about living on the other side of the station, wonder what he's up to with that. "It's an off the cuff remark but it hurts nonetheless. Molly helps him, or tries to, because she hopes that he might actually appreciate it. Now, she realises, he's come to expect it. He expects her to check in on him regularly, expects her to administer his magic potion and expects her to be absolutely fine with all of it." Sorry to make the re-quote so long, but I felt it was necessary to include it all because it's such a fine description, I feel, of their relationship, in general, you know? Well, of course you know, you wrote it. Ha, but really...I think Molly only just realized it. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing on either of their parts though...well, not really. I don't know what I'm saying. I just love this, but I'm dying to find out how they're going to make up...I can't imagine Sherlock being the one apologizing...but I guess we'll have to wait and see, now on to my private message! :D
Ailecec chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Absolutely love Molly in this story! I'm so proud of her for making the decision to leave Sherlock, because even though it breaks her heart she knows it's the right thing to do. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Elixir.BB chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
EEEK! I don't know if I can take this. Seriously. My heart is breaking and oh God, I can seriously just imagine this scene and ohmygosh he checks in on her! HE CHECKS IN ON HER! Or, I'm completely misreading...but GAH AMAZING! I kind of wish I could just read this in one go because all this waiting is seriously giving me an anxiety attack. I crave this story. Fantastic. So fantastic!
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »