Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
Sheefy chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Oh! I thought that Sherlock was finally getting his act together then you throw this chapter in and I'm just all sprawled on my bed drowning in feels and omigod you're just such a talented writer and asdfghjkl... please excuse my fangirling... :P
Rocking the Redhead chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Another excellent chapter
Elliesmeow chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Glad Molly's made a choice that's good for her. Makes me think of that Blue October song, only I don't think Sherlock is that unselfish at this point in his life.

Sorry everything is so hard for her right now. Glad she has Stacey trying to be there for her at the moment.

Thanks for the new chapter, sorry work is bringing you down.*hugs*
kawoosh chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Nooooo, poor Molly. :( Can't wait for the next update!
Fayth3 chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
i'd cry for Molly here as well as Mycroft. You have such a way with words.
ThinksInWords chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Stop trying to make me cry. Really! You've succeeded P

In all seriousness, this is beautiful and dark, and I want Molly to help Sherlock so bad. But I kind of want him to do it, because he has to want it, after all.

Can't wait to see where you're taking these characters next. Poor Molly..
nowsusieq chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
This is beautifully written, but it is so sad. Your heart breaks for both Molly and Sherlock. "It's not because he doesn't know what to say, far from it. But what he wants to say is buried so far beneath the poison in his veins that his mouth can't even begin to utter it." I keep hoping that this is going to end with Molly somehow getting him to treatment, but I fear it ends with her finally realizing that his life is his, and he's the one who has to turn it around. This is getting harder to read...
Katherine chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Loving it more and more! Really awesome writing! Continue the good work
Keira-House M.D chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
So sad, but a great chapter. Sherlock is so stubborn, and poor Molly, who just wants him to try and get better. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Oswinwho chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
I just wanted to tell you that in all my years of trailing fanfiction this is the first time I have actively followed a story. Thank you so much for your great writing. AND YOU UPDATE ON A REGULAR BASIS. MY FAITH FOR THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN RESTORED
Adi Who is Also Mou chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
*sobs* Oh Molly...let me love you. Let me hug you. This is so beautifully done. Please MOAR soon ;)
magicstrikes chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
So sad, so incredibly sad.
wittyying chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Awww...poor Molly! Life really sucks for her right now.
wittyying chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Molly is such a sweet person.
hihiyas chapter 7 . 1/15/2013