Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
varjaks chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
*grabs onto her own mug of tea* GOD. This was all sorts of emotions. But finally, a silver lining at the end!
Keira-House M.D chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
So interesting to see not only Molly's cleverness, but also how Sherlock's help has benefited her too. So glad to see him back and going to rehab.
And Sherlock saying the word sorry - twice! I remember almost jumping up and down when he apologised at the party during a Scandal in Belgravia and this is even more heartfelt.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
hihiyas chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Hurray for Sherlock getting his head out of his ass! Finaaaally! I guess it took him hitting rock bottom, without anyone to rely on to finally realize his problem and get some help.
nadzie09 chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
This is beyond brilliant. Was awake at 6 am, saw tt there was an update and just HAD to read it. One of the best that I've read. :) It evolved from a fluffy piece to a deep story tt grew along with its characters. I cannot wait for the next part. :)
Faye Kinitt chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
go molly, punch that nerd! great chapter so glad Sherlock s going to get some help. cant wait for more
tardisinthesgc chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
I think I'm going to cry...
Sheefy chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
So I'm sitting in my dorm room, writing notes my desk, when all of a sudden, my phone rings and tells me I have a new email. 5 mins l8tr, I'm sitting here sobbing because omigod this is such a heartbreaking story. I love it so much.
ebonyfox chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
I know these are lyrics from a silly song somewhere, but love doesn't have to hurt to feel good, Molly.

Love this last scene.
summerful21 chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Aww...that was sweet and beautiful. Update soon, please.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Once again your writing has left me in tears...beautifully done.
magicstrikes chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
So glad. Junkie Sherlock is a waste of a good man...time for change. Hope he doesn't abandon Molly
Ailecec chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Oh my goodness. Sherlock apologizing? He must have gotten his head out of his ass and realized that Molly was someone he genuinely cared about in his own Sherlockian way. This is chapter was probably my favorite so far, and I absolutely loved the fact that Molly has an inner voice that's Sherlock. This is brilliant!
broadwayb chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Oh Zod, I'm...I'm ...I'm having an emotion, and it involves throwing things across the room and yelling at my iPad
Jewelgirl04 chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
My God, what a payoff at the end! You had me with watery eyes on a public bus. In New York City. I was so happy to see Molly take a swing at Neil. What a JERK. But the fact that she heard Sherlock's voice in her head during her exam was a little heartwarming, I must say. I'm quite curious as to what finally put him over the edge to get him to go to rehab. What IS rock bottom for Sherlock Holmes?

Another brilliantly written chapter. I cannot wait for the next!
conchepcion chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
This fic is just, the tears, good lord, the massive tears. Oh, you're writing is just fantastic, and I just love it to bits really. Good God. Thank you for writing this. I didn't think I need it, but obviously I do.
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »