Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
Eryka Mullen chapter 3 . 1/29
How you did it? Omg is so good i love it ... Excellent work i can't wait to continue reading ...
EnamoredWithSherlolly chapter 12 . 1/29
Jesus this was a fantastic story. Excellent plot, pacing, better than a lot of books I've read
best. fic. ever.
GypsyGreen chapter 12 . 1/19
This story was brilliant.
Thank you for sharing.
iolahardy1 chapter 12 . 1/17
I finished reading the whole story in a single day. It was that wonderful. Once I had started I had to continue till the end. I love how you include all the tiny little details in your research & hard work in admirable. It is always nice to have a well fleshed out story rather than couples pouncing on each other at the first chance. And now I have a sequel for this too. YAYY! Along with many more Sherlock - Molly stories. YAYYY!

For some reason while reading their earlier interactions during Molly's school days I was reminded of Snape & Lily. I certainly hope these two have a better ending than them.
ninja-v chapter 12 . 1/16
Oh good god yes. This is perfection and now canon to me. Thank you.
This amazing :)!
CrayfordDresden chapter 12 . 1/16
Full circle was up and had never read this so went back to reading this. Was fucking sobbing. Blowing my nose and everything. Golly.

Great work.

After reading this all in one go now have to wait for Full Circle updates.
snowygirl55 chapter 1 . 1/14
"This detective will never need a warrant to search her. That, she is sure of."

That line though.
cumberline chapter 1 . 1/10
I'm so stupid. I forgot that users are only allowed to post one review per chapter, but I posted a review in every chapter so now that I have one more thing to say, it says that I can't post it. Lool I can't believe it's been a year since you posted this story. Woah. And I have just noticed. Anyway, I'm off to read the companion piece. Hope that would help me move on from this fic because I can't. It's hard to move on from an emotionally draining story, you know. Haha Btw, I really love this universe that you've created. Take care xx
cumberline chapter 12 . 1/10
Still crying. Oh my god. This story is so beautiful I don't know how to put to words what I am feeling right now. Thank you so much for sharing this story. You're very brilliant. I love you. T_T -Taline
cumberline chapter 11 . 1/10
I'm crying again. I need to get a grip on myself. The part where she said that it's alright to delete her, all that she did for him, from his mind, ughh :'(
cumberline chapter 10 . 1/10
Love this chapter! Idk why but when Sherlock laughed, I started crying. Omd
cumberline chapter 9 . 1/10
Crying. One of my most favourites (bc I love all the chapters) :(
cumberline chapter 8 . 1/10
I really admire Molly for putting up with the shits Sherlock gives. He doesn't deserve her. He deserves better. And the last paragraph of the chapter fits here.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »