Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
purplepam chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Oh my...Molly is so selfless. I love the way you write Molly. This story is getting kinda sad.
purplepam chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Aw! I love how their hand-holding has become a ritual for them. And Sherlock does care. Aw!
purplepam chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Wow..This was just...just... sad.
I love how Sherlock is so protective of Molly even when he is drugged. After the cutesy-cutesy first two chapters,this feels like a blow in the gut.
purplepam chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Sherlock is so dreamy...Not that he wasn't dreamy before but he is more dreamy in this.I love his protectiveness towards Molly.
purplepam chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Adorable! I loved Sherlock's hand holding.I loved the assistant comment Molly makes.
purplepam chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Hahaha! I love Molly's inner fantasies! They are so imaginative. I never thought she had it in her. I love this story already!
Imogen74 chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
Beautiful!
Elisabeth's Teacup chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
You are an excellent writer! You grasped the essence of Molly and Sherlock: their personalities, little moves, styles of speech, everything! I'd say the strongest aspect of your writing is characterisation, it really gets me into the story and does not feel awkward at all(as some fics do with their OOC-ness). I love the flowing prose; it's very neat and clear, which a lot of writers fail to achieve as they focus too much on polishing their language. You even managed to dab on a bit of humour, well done!
And oh the *feels*. Molly is so cute and Sherlock is so...himself:)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
That was amazing. That was beautiful.
Heiwa no Hato chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
This is a great read. I would have love to have seen a chapter/scene for what Molly thought about when Irene Adler appeared, but eh. This was good work. :)
Atlasina7 chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
I really like your backstory. I like how you've made them so important to each other, but at the same time kept Sherlock in character.
mugglehugger chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
This was wonderful. Your characterization was so lovely, and I really liked how it wove into canon at the end.
HelloSweetie221B chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
This story was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I am at a loss for words
JessamynSky chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
I love this so much it was amazing! :D 3

I hate endings. :(

You are brilliant, good job3
Boketto chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I like your story.

...Ok, fine, I'm obsessed with it.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »