Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
Faye Kinitt chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
oh no! it was all going so well and cute. you said dark and this was dark.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
sobs. That was wonderful, so sad, but wonderful. Sherlock needs Molly and i hope that she can help him kick the drugs. Your writing is fantastic.
Adi Who is Also Mou chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
This is so adorable, and sad and just...just...so wonderful. LOVE IT. I WANT MOAR OF IT. PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE.
FlyFly chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Intense Teenlock. Smoking AND shooting up in a Private School? Good grief, the man is a complete lunatic. But we just love him all the same, don't we? :D

I LOVED this chapter. I loved Molly's internal dialogue about the food; and I know it's completely random, but the comment about the soup with the REAL bits of REAL food in it had me in hysterics. Very well placed. I also enjoy Sherlock's protective sort of relationship with Molly (probably his only friend at this point), it shows his human side that is so often lost in the eyes of others. I like that he shows it to Molly. Though, I also like that you've kept her in the right frame of mind with just believing that he's doing it for his own benefit or that he doesn't mean it the way it may come across to someone else. The enigma that is Sherlock - you keep it all well under raps, very good writing :)

I am so looking forward to another update! Continue to write the characters so well!
FlyFlyx
broadwayb chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Even at 17, Sherlock sees himself as a God among men. I loved the do as i say, not as i do at the end. And you've captured perfectly his way of choosing people and completely sweeping them away...i can't wait to se how you bring this to present day :)
Fiane chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Fantastic chapter I really like this story. And the way it's perfectly plausible as a prequel to the series itself (as well as the 'food-verse' fics). I can't wait for the next chapter, and hope you manage to paint your lounge eventually.
Keira-House M.D chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
You were definitely right about it being a bit of a darker chapter, but it was certainly interesting to see the beginnings of Sherlock's drug use. I liked how, though he remained very in character, Sherlock still showed care for Molly with the dinner and book (even if he justified it by not wanting/needing them) and also in how he made her promise not to follow his example with the drugs. Looking forward to the next chapter.
nadzie09 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Thanks for the update! Am loving this so far! Absolutely brilliant. :)
CreamoCrop chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Oh, the last part was very intense! I especially like the last sentence.

"... she'll find a cause of death in those results that won't surprise her one little bit."

For me, that just summed up Molly's fear or anyone else's fear when dealing with someone that uses! Excellent chapter!
actressen chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I was smiling like a fool by the time I finished reading this. Update soon!

PS: I don't understand why you would want to head towards canon. Just keep all the characters, *in* character, and do whatever the hell you want. It's much more interesting. :)
wittyying chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
If you don't mind me asking-when is this story set? I've never seen the movie and only vaguely remember references to Sir Authur Conan Doyle plots. If Sherlock had to stop at a payphone to call the police in the last chapter, it's probably not during the 21st century (people started carrying cell phones then). Unless, of course, he doesn't want the call traced to him. But the 'For Dummies' series I think started in the 90s. I'm probably over thinking this, aren't I?

This story is so cute to read. I like how Sherlock is protective-I was not expecting that.
aurorasparrow88 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
And so, my dear, are you. Magic, that is. Happy birthday by the way! Thank you so incredibly much for giving us a gift on your day when it should be the other way around, so I figured another review was the best I could do. "They're cheap posies from the local supermarket, but she doesn't mind. The gift is in the broken wrist, the bloodied noses and the bruised faces...The fractured rib is the icing on the cake, and the flowers, well, the flowers are simply a way of humiliating them." You always write the best lines! This is such a captivating story! Enjoy your day and hope to see more soon!
kestralspace chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
This makes my toes curl in satisfaction! I love your fic so much- Molly so obviously adores him. I really hope you keep going, reading a chapter always makes my day! x
just a fan chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
you know what's magic? This story. This story is one hundred percent absolute magic and I love it. It's just so...great and fantastic. And by the way, in my head, Molly/Sherlock is canon. I am completely allowed to believe that. LOL. But seriously, so much for love for this story and your writing.
wittyying chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Wow. A murder-on her very first case with Sherlock. In the second chapter too. This is intense.
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »