Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
The first case! I was so happy to see that you updated. It was cool seeing Sherlock integrating himself in Molly's life quite smoothly and quickly. I hope to see Molly prove herself as capable outside of autopsy.
Keira-House M.D chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Great chapter, interesting to see the reaction of Molly's parents to Sherlock and his way of charming them. The case was good, but poor Molly, she's rather been pushed in at the deep end. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Zora Arian chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Oh Molly. You and your girl hormones. Wanting to 'assist' him out of that shirt? *shakes head* *mumbles* Me too; me too ;P :DDD
Rocking the Redhead chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Great chapter. Love how Sherlock was protective of Molly (and of course how she was thinking of how to get his shirt off!). Look forward to more soon.
Katy chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh, that was just lovely. Loaded with UST to a rather delicious degree, and you really do have Sherlock's voice spot on, which isn't as easy as you make it look. I can thoroughly sympathise with Molly, too!

Will be keeping an eye on this. Love it.
Lenuca chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Such a very promising first chapter! Molly's thought were awesome (made me laugh out loud) and the chapter couldn't have finished in a better way. Very well done!
TheSmilingCat chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Incredible. A High School Fic? With Sherlock and Molly? Written like that?!
Where have you been all my life?!
Great writing style, I love your Molly, and the Sherlock as well. Also funny. Hmmmm.
An incredibly good start. Pleasepleasepleaseplease keep on writing. Please. Write. Soon.
Zora Arian chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
'This detective will never need a warrant to search her.' Now that - that is just plain sexy ;) :DDD
summerful21 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Great start. I really like the way you write Molly, the tone of the narration is perfect, and gosh, Sherlock as a schoolboy must have been gorgeous. update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
ah poor teen Molly. no matter the age she is still great. great fic
magicstrikes chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Loved it, hope you continue
Jewelgirl04 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh, this is a FANTASTIC start! You've personified Sherlock so well in your dialogue and descriptions. And I love how you've written Molly as a teenager. Post more soon!
the aspiring cynic chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Brilliantly done and I can't wait for more!
broadwayb chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Love it! As always, you have me hooked ;)
lizziebee93 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"When he finishes, Molly's hormones are raging, coursing through her like fire. She wants to slam him against the wall and get to know those full lips intimately, wants him to grip her tightly, so tightly it hurts."
Goodness, please PLEASE continue this. AMAZING!
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »