Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Sherlock Holmes is magic...that explains everything!
CreamoCrop chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Awww, protective Sherlock is the best! This is a really cute fic!
Potix chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Really brilliant, I like how you portray Molly,she's not so weak as in other fanfics,she's witty and clever,and focused...good job!
Jewelgirl04 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
You have a very smart way of making a chapter fluffy without it venturing into the unbelievable. The idea that teenage!Sherlock would have beaten up the three boys because they had hurt Molly reminds me so much of older Sherlock repeatedly throwing the American agent out the window for roughing up Mrs. Hudson. "For the days when I have Chemistry" made me get all smiley and stupid-faced. It was adorable!

Keep up the amazing work!
Keira-House M.D chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Brilliant chapter, Sherlock was in character but still caring in a way. Poor Molly, who on earth could resist such a boy. Looking forward to the next chapter.
broadwayb chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I will gladly take your headcanon any day :)
hihiyas chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
"Working on his stealth skills," is that what Sherlock calls it now, huh? I like that Molly deduced the injuries of her harassers - and wondered if she's actually the one who did the tailbone thing.
(And belated happy birthday! *gives virtual bearhugs and birthday cake*)
magicstrikes chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Love this story
Faye Kinitt chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
really liked thischapter. I lovemollys hormone pulled inner monologue. and Sherlock s manipulation of her parents. could this be considered a date? even if the case was only a 3 ?
FlyFly chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
This is cute :3

I like younglock fics, especially when Molly is involved. And I think you've captured the whole Sherlock still being a complete sociopath dickhead, and balanced it with Molly's inner dialogue of the teenage girl :) It's very good, very good indeed.

Looking forward to more chapters!
FlyFlyx
aurorasparrow88 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I. Love. You. This story is so so good and we're only two chapters in. Imagine what the rest of it has in store for us. Can you tell that I can't wait for you to update?!
Cecilia Wren chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Fabulous story, fabulous chapter! Can't wait for the next installment!
kawoosh chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Aaaah, can't wait for more of this!
CreamoCrop chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Hmmm...this is getting quite interesting! Will be waiting for the next one :)
broadwayb chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
So. Much. Love. For this AU...is it AU? Anyway, enjoying the plot immensely :)
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »