Reviews for Schoolgirl Crush
CreamoCrop chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Hmmm...this is getting quite interesting! Will be waiting for the next one :)
broadwayb chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
So. Much. Love. For this it AU? Anyway, enjoying the plot immensely :)
Jewelgirl04 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
This was great! I love how Sherlock understands how the average person behaves and thinks, putting on a show for Molly's parents. And then... I'm quite curious at his consideration for Molly when he grabs her hand in front of the girls. Just adds more to his air of mystery. Brilliantly written!
varjaks chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
All this handholding is leaving me smiling like a loon. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
The first case! I was so happy to see that you updated. It was cool seeing Sherlock integrating himself in Molly's life quite smoothly and quickly. I hope to see Molly prove herself as capable outside of autopsy.
Keira-House M.D chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Great chapter, interesting to see the reaction of Molly's parents to Sherlock and his way of charming them. The case was good, but poor Molly, she's rather been pushed in at the deep end. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Zora Arian chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Oh Molly. You and your girl hormones. Wanting to 'assist' him out of that shirt? *shakes head* *mumbles* Me too; me too ;P :DDD
Rocking the Redhead chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Great chapter. Love how Sherlock was protective of Molly (and of course how she was thinking of how to get his shirt off!). Look forward to more soon.
Katy chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh, that was just lovely. Loaded with UST to a rather delicious degree, and you really do have Sherlock's voice spot on, which isn't as easy as you make it look. I can thoroughly sympathise with Molly, too!

Will be keeping an eye on this. Love it.
Lenuca chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Such a very promising first chapter! Molly's thought were awesome (made me laugh out loud) and the chapter couldn't have finished in a better way. Very well done!
TheSmilingCat chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Incredible. A High School Fic? With Sherlock and Molly? Written like that?!
Where have you been all my life?!
Great writing style, I love your Molly, and the Sherlock as well. Also funny. Hmmmm.
An incredibly good start. Pleasepleasepleaseplease keep on writing. Please. Write. Soon.
Zora Arian chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
'This detective will never need a warrant to search her.' Now that - that is just plain sexy ;) :DDD
summerful21 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Great start. I really like the way you write Molly, the tone of the narration is perfect, and gosh, Sherlock as a schoolboy must have been gorgeous. update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
ah poor teen Molly. no matter the age she is still great. great fic
magicstrikes chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Loved it, hope you continue
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »