Reviews for We're Looking For A Green Door
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
awww! So Thorin isn't the only dwarf without a sense of direction! That was very cute. Thanks! :)
I liked Nori stealing pies!
Moikan Yoloko chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Nice Ficlet.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
quite humorous!
crayolacccc chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Hahaha, I'm going to keep this in my head forever as the explanation of why they all tumbled in together. :) I love this explanation a lot.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Very good story. I loved the bit where Bofur said that he stepped in a cow pie.
blueskydog chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Oh, this is SO funny! Very well done. It's so interesting to think of how they came to Bilbo's house and what may have happened along the way. You capture the characters well, too.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Nice.
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
That is a truly hilarious little interlude, thank you so very much!
narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Lovely, humorous explanation for the reason of them all arriving together. Their adventures in the Shine were quite amusing! :)
PrincessMnMz chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I was laughing so hard when Dori refused to let Ori have the meat pie. Loved the story.
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love this! I can picture it all so very well in my mind - the Dwarves all having their difficulties finding their way, and then banding together in the search for the elusive green door. And then the debate over whether or not it is a 'k' or a 'g'! Ha!

At least they asked for directions. Most men wouldn't. Thorin, apparently, is too majestic to ask for directions. The hobbit lady revealing that she can cuss a blue streak on seeing Nori was also a nice touch.

"But was that 'business-business' or 'shifty-pause-business?'" and "Hey - Ori! Come help Bofur, will you?" Best lines ever. They perfectly illustrate the Dwarves' personalities.
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I loved this! I love reading about the other dwarves :)
Nilladriel chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Delightful read! Laughed out loud at the meat pies, and Bombur's predicament, and the great letter debate.
pocketfear13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This made my day. I love how you portrayed Nori, Dori, and Ori. I feel they're highly neglected characters. Well written and funny. Really great job. Give yourself a pat on the back and a cookie. You deserve it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013