Reviews for Far Cry from Skyrim: The Mask of Hahdrimal
Ciarle chapter 3 . 5/21
Interesting, hope you come back to it.
FaggotMcGee chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
OMG Like TOTES Bru LOL #AWESOME BRU
zoeythara chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
oh no cliff hanger D: I really hope there's more I love this XD great work can't wait for more
zoeythara chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I really love the bonding moment he has with Vaas over the tiger and saber cat, and all the things they talk about :D I also love how people explain things he hasn't seen to him I love your dovahkiin he's so cool
zoeythara chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
dear god this is the signal best thing I have ever read :D I love it so much great work
Kal-El Fornia chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
At least reading the Skyrim tutorial goes by a lot quicker than playing through it again.

I'm still kind of puzzled to what exactly for aiming for here. Ill keep my eye on this.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Yeah, I was gonna ask about that enchanting power since all I can is 2 enchantments per whatever. I figured it'd be more with mods on the pc, but I play on a console.

And yeah, I'm a huge Jason Brody fan, he's honestly one of my favorite fictional characters in anything ever, but I find your treatment of him too hilarious to not like. I sometimes forget that jason wasn't always a badass, and of how scared the dude was in the beginning of the game.

I'm not quite sure what you got planned to be honest, but I'm really digging it right here.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Dude, this was fucking awesome!

No lie, I had been thinking of writing a FC3/Skyrim crossover like five minutes before accidently finiding your story. Except my idea had involved dropping off Jason Brody in Tamriel.

I love the concept of the story, but mostly I love its execution. All the familiar little details like casual mentions of things like guild armor made it work for me, and so far you got me by the balls in terms of fascination with this story.

Cool shit. Real cool shit.
Holyriot chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Have to say. I thought the story would be pretty silly. But you make it work.