Reviews for From Rivals To Lovers!
Bliss chapter 24 . 10/4
So good
Asagi Kaorinya chapter 24 . 9/20
Shadow-nee i've got to say that...YOU HAVE NEVER FINISH YOUR STORY EVEN ONCE! I love every of your RinxLen fanfic, a lot! But u just drive me crazy 'cause your sorry-last-chapter. So please write the end for each of your fanfics before u try something new. Keep writing, i luv your stories( only RxL one )))))))
derpwholikesaliens0 chapter 12 . 8/26
Ren chapter 3 . 7/19
It's very good 3
Oh right for your "What is 'rewrite'" question in the next note that i have already reviewed for, I would honestly like a bit more action with Mizki and Yuuma along with Haku and the other three. I miss them~
(i also dont remember Rin wearing the yukata that Mizki gave her .-.)
Maybe add an after story thing with how Teiru copes with his siser's promise engagment thing and how he fell for Gakuko or something.
I dont know i want more Teiru XD
I think just a tad bit more Miku and Kaito action could be good too.

Idk suggestions suggestions. You dont HAVE to do these though your choice :)

Anyway Keep writing o great author and friend of mine!
Ren chapter 2 . 7/18
I love your story 3
Ren chapter 1 . 7/17
I love it 3
Neame chapter 25 . 7/17
You can leave this and upload a separate newer version, It'll be fun to compare and see the change and improvement of your writing.
BloodyPuppet chapter 25 . 7/16
Please don't delete the original one's T.T
Even if you rewrite this and the other please don't delete the original one, why? Because I too need something to read! DX
I know that there are like thousand other fiction, but still this "old" fic have something in my heart, and there is no other fic with your writing skill or your style of writing...
Rumi Amano chapter 25 . 7/16
Maybe since it's been two years since its been published, yor writing style has changed? Maybe you might use new words or something too. That what happened to me, quite drastically actually. So much new information and so much time to mature a lot. Im still childish though XD

Back to the topic, yeah your writing style may have changed, but we're not sure till we see something happen or something
And also maybe the author notes in the middle could go to the end, they kind of distract a bit. Funny sometimes, but just a tad bit distracting. For now thats all i can think of. Ill reread it like i was planning to and make some notes? idk
Bai :P hope this was helpful in any way XD
JokersWitch chapter 25 . 7/16
Well, I would say either do like someone else said, and just re-write over the text in each chapter individually, which would keep the reviews, or you can just post a new version and leave this one to come back to every so often. There's no real need to take this one down simply because you're re-writing the story.
giitam chapter 25 . 7/16
honestly, i dont think you should delete story since i, personally, love rereading it. if there is a possibility you dont have time to rewrite the entire thing, your readers will still have this to reference to.
Scorpirus chapter 25 . 7/16
Well(ruining your perfect 450 reviews hahahahahaha) you can keep this as your old version if people(or you) want to look through it for memories or something, and then upload a new version, and...yeah.
Or you can keep this story but replace the chapters.
Hope this helped.
Fluffy the Author chapter 24 . 7/8
I honestly wanted to take a moment and thank you for this story (probably should've done so as soon as I had made a account, but better late than never. Also probably should be writting this on either ch. 22 or the extras but I've started typing this and too lazy to go to a different chapter) This story is without a doubt one of my favorite fanfictions of all time and was probably the one they really made me ship Rin and Len, and also kind of made me want to do some writing myself (not really that great at it in case you're probably not wondering). So, sorry about this lengthy comment and again thanks for the brilliant story.