Reviews for Hearth
Mynk chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Very, very lovely fic. Subtle and moving at the same time. The portrayal of that undercurrent of dissatisfaction with their lives was so well-done.

Thanks!
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I thought these stories were very interesting introspections into Howl and Sophie's characters and reading them together really made me long for them to meet up. I hope that sometime you continue with this, showing how they are together, and with their kids. Anyway, great job on the writing.
Amber the Bluebird chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
This is absalutly brilliant. I had all but given up on HMC fanfics. Youve brought something new to it tho. Thnks for that. So please upload more, cause this is some good stuff!
Amber the Bluebird chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Ive come to enjoy your stuff. I might just have to read everything youve written.
JackieStarSister chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
This is wonderful! The way you describe Sophie's personality and upbringing are perfect! Lines like this: "But she learned to find her tongue. She had to, sometimes, when a customer decided they wanted to bargain rather than buy. She learned to be steadfast, and her underlying stubborn nature was revealed." Seeing her described this way, I can see her actions in the movie as being true to her character.

There were only two very minor mistakes. I think that "She wanted boys to notice her" should be "She wanted to be noticed," since the following sentences use the infinitive "to do this." "Lettie's laughter as she twirls around in a new dress" should be in past tense like the context. Close to the end, the name "Sohpie" appeared rather than "Sophie."

I look forward to seeing this continued!
XxInuxpxX chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
you should update :D i'm dying to read it
Daichilover chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
AMAZING. I want to read more sooo bad.
Geuh chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Wow, I'm definitively hooked onto your story! I like the way you tell it, it's like it's from a distance, yet you get absorbed all the same. It's touching in its own way.
XxInuxpxX chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
so awesome plz write more :)
Geuh chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
You make a fine writing of Howl's point of view, I can't wait to read more! :)
Daichilover chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh wow, this was really good. I can't wait to see what else you have in store. :)
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is excellent! I really like how you explore and describe Howl's past and personality. I would love to see more added to this!
darkstar2010 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This sounds really good. So cannot wait for more of this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I hope you update soon, this is amazing