Reviews for 40 days and counting
Dangara2610 chapter 13 . 7/6
Sorry for this delayed comment, but well... better late than sorry ;u;

This was a great ending and also a great history, every emotion and situation was pretty good represented and redacted, this love was fruitful and deep, thank a lot for sharing with us this fic nvn , greetings, God may bless you
Dangara2610 chapter 12 . 5/5
I did miss this chapter once it was anounced the hiatus u3u , sorry for not commenting of favoriting at the time, I'm glad to found this history again to comment properly nvn , Awesome job.
Greetings and blesses
ivyshadow13 chapter 11 . 3/12
I am sad you are not finishing it. I got so excited when i saw this story up there again but i suppose i will make do with a synopsis at least thats more than most authors do when they abandon their stories
Alexandra chapter 10 . 1/29/2015
Now- NO! He's going off to war had a daughter and Arthur is broken hearted and you...YOU DIDN'T EVEN FINISH THE FUCKING STORY!
Alexandra chapter 9 . 1/29/2015
This story is dead to me.
Alexandra chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
LONG LIVE THY FrUk! ( Arthur and Francis better kiss in the end or something like that.)
Alexandra chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
Why is Arthur not loved by everyone I request you to put Alferd in here this moment!
Alexandra chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
I don't want a g string... ok so I found the perfect song for this chap and maybe even the whole story. It's called clean freak and I really like the song and it came on when I was reading the part were Arthur didn't want the hug but I just wanted to say something.
Alexandra chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
I don't trust this " brotherly love " I believe there will be a twist somewhere in here. I love the story even more so now that Arthur is not homeless anymore.
Alexandra chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Why no FrUk! Why are they brother's!?
Alexandra chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
XD Arthur the bad ss escaped! So far I love the story and there needs to be more FrUk in the world!
Gatita-yaoi chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Hi! w
Im really sorry about this notice, im really love this story. But... can i traduce your story to spanish? Im from latin america, so i want to traduce and share this story to the world, but not exactly, only some ideas, like the beggining of the story 0w0...
Animegirl721 chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
OMG THIS IS AMAZING KEEP GOING!
zoewinter1 chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
I feel like Arthur is going to join the military now... GODDAMMIT FRANCIS LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE
Gatita-yaoi chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
waaaaa ;A; this is so sad, i hate julieeee! poor Arthur ;A; and francis is idiot... ;A; waaa ;A;
I hope the next chapter XD jaja
hasta la pastaa