Reviews for For Want of a Handkerchief
Lila Dunmare chapter 49 . 5/19
What a great fanfiction ! Too bad it stops right there...
AriettaRyuusaki chapter 49 . 5/6
Why stop in such a moment? It's the middle of action, near the end anyway.
Anyways, she's one of the most likeable and relatable heroines on this site. Congratulations at getting so far, and with action not totally ripped off the movies (like in most stories I've found)
I hope you're well and planning out the next chapter!
ruinedsandwich chapter 44 . 10/11/2017
is alfrid reallly the masters son? i never knew that lol
Kizu Mizu chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I do hope you continue this story. This was a spectacularly written piece that I enjoyed every sentence of.
ArandoraStar chapter 49 . 2/27/2017
Oh no! You can't leave it here. Please please please update!
bookaddict19 chapter 33 . 1/24/2017
Legolas is certainly kinder than the first view we often get of him in Hobbit fics. I like that he's made the effort to keep Bell near Thorin where he can be assured that she is being helped.
bookaddict19 chapter 20 . 1/24/2017
You know my head has started calling her Bell Kingshield rather determinedly at this point. :D
bookaddict19 chapter 17 . 1/24/2017
Well, Bell's new shield has been very very handy. Good choice for her Thorin. :)
bookaddict19 chapter 12 . 1/24/2017
Radagast's secret power tactic is obviously confusion by Rhosgobel rabbits. :D I love his bunny sleigh, don't you?
Guest chapter 49 . 1/24/2017
Thank you for a hobbit heroine that isn't a fighter, not one who suddenly is all gung-ho about killing things. She's feminine and nothing lesser for it, so thank you for your hard work and I can't wait to see how they handle the gold sickness!
Lisamalvina chapter 49 . 9/22/2016
Omgomgomgomg
3broomstix chapter 49 . 8/27/2016
Is it over? Please tell me it isn't over. Please just tell me that you just haven't updated in a long time and that the story will continue and that she didn't just die and that she just might get a happily ever after or least and after. Tell me she lives. Please please please oh god tell me lives.
Lady Knight19 chapter 49 . 8/3/2016
I LOVE this story! Bell is such a genuine character - you write her brilliantly with traits that make her seem believable and real. I'm dying to see how it ends - do you plan on finishing it?
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 49 . 7/4/2016
It's just so good! I got chapter 49 completely unaware it was the last from you for some time. It was devastating, goodness. I do hope you continue some day!
x NikiSt x chapter 49 . 6/5/2016
please i need to know what happens next
you cant leave us at that
you have to update soon please