Reviews for For Want of a Handkerchief
ArandoraStar chapter 49 . 2/27
Oh no! You can't leave it here. Please please please update!
bookaddict19 chapter 33 . 1/24
Legolas is certainly kinder than the first view we often get of him in Hobbit fics. I like that he's made the effort to keep Bell near Thorin where he can be assured that she is being helped.
bookaddict19 chapter 20 . 1/24
You know my head has started calling her Bell Kingshield rather determinedly at this point. :D
bookaddict19 chapter 17 . 1/24
Well, Bell's new shield has been very very handy. Good choice for her Thorin. :)
bookaddict19 chapter 12 . 1/24
Radagast's secret power tactic is obviously confusion by Rhosgobel rabbits. :D I love his bunny sleigh, don't you?
Thank you for a hobbit heroine that isn't a fighter, not one who suddenly is all gung-ho about killing things. She's feminine and nothing lesser for it, so thank you for your hard work and I can't wait to see how they handle the gold sickness!
Lisamalvina chapter 49 . 9/22/2016
Omgomgomgomg
3broomstix chapter 49 . 8/27/2016
Is it over? Please tell me it isn't over. Please just tell me that you just haven't updated in a long time and that the story will continue and that she didn't just die and that she just might get a happily ever after or least and after. Tell me she lives. Please please please oh god tell me lives.
Lady Knight19 chapter 49 . 8/3/2016
I LOVE this story! Bell is such a genuine character - you write her brilliantly with traits that make her seem believable and real. I'm dying to see how it ends - do you plan on finishing it?
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 49 . 7/4/2016
It's just so good! I got chapter 49 completely unaware it was the last from you for some time. It was devastating, goodness. I do hope you continue some day!
x NikiSt x chapter 49 . 6/5/2016
please i need to know what happens next
you cant leave us at that
you have to update soon please
Hazelnut10 chapter 49 . 3/21/2016
I absolutely love this story! Please, please update soon.
LIZ chapter 49 . 3/17/2016
YOU CANT LEAVE US LIKE THIS PLEASE I BEG YOU AAAAAAH
Guest chapter 49 . 3/9/2016
What a wonderful story! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 48 . 3/9/2016
Oh, no! Hopefully, they'll all be alright!