Reviews for For Want of a Handkerchief
Dancing-Through-The-Daydreams chapter 45 . 3/29
Is that foreshadowing I read upon these pages? 'Wise Sam'? Is a certain Mister Gamgee going to be resurfacing? My feels senses are tingling and I'm torn between crying already and baying for another chapter.
WandaCarla chapter 45 . 3/16
Ahh and it ends there? But is Bell seriously going to sit in town while the company faces the Dragon? Is Alfrid going to to chase her off? I want to know more of your wonderful story! Please update soon!
WandaCarla chapter 4 . 3/15
I don't ever read OC fics but I thought I'd give yours a try and so far I'm in love with Bell. I feel like she's a little part of me and I'm the adventurer in this story, which is the best a story can do! I'm so glad she'll be catching up to the company in the next chapter I was getting a little worried for the lady hobbit! On to the next chapter just had to leave a quick note (;
ksecc1 chapter 9 . 3/14
Cute story line. I do hope you continue this.
Unseen Watcher chapter 9 . 3/8
It's rather refreshing that you didn't do the word for word fight between them. It makes it seem new, altered like this quest has been altered by here presence. A very interesting deviation. Even better, one based on a canon character! Impressive.
TolkienNerd chapter 45 . 3/3
Pleaseeeeeee update! I'm dying here!
Marina Oakenshield chapter 45 . 3/2
Loved your story. Hope you'll update and soon. :)
Sofasoap chapter 45 . 2/26
Came across your story late last night and i couldnt stop reading... I loved it.
Half of me really hope you going to keep Thorin alive... But... He is a tragic character... And hope like the other reviewers before me mentioned... I hope its not foreshadowing that hes gonna end up marrying Gamgee n have Sam as her son... i rather see her alone rest of her life in the event of Throins death.. Ahhhh...
Pls update ! :)
fentyginanti chapter 15 . 2/24
I've read this story over and over again...and this chapter always makes my stomach fill with butterfly..good job! Keep update soon, I want to know what happen with them after Thorin reclaim Erebor and return to Dale for Bell..or maybe Bell decide to follow thorin to erebor, or anything in your mind...pleaaseee, you're killing meee T_T
fentyginanti chapter 45 . 2/19
please update soon :( i love this story and really really really cannot wait to read what's happen next :( :( :(
LittleBell8 chapter 45 . 2/13
This is such a great story. I absolutely love your character, Bell, and how her and Thorin go together. I can't wait to read more and hope you update again soon :D
DGfleetfox chapter 21 . 2/2
This definitely does not warrant an M rating so I wouldn't worry over that. Though, I'm pretty sure the website gives a rating guide.
DGfleetfox chapter 15 . 2/2
Ummm... basically the warm tinglies at the end of this chapter : ) Boy do i love Thorin.
DGfleetfox chapter 10 . 2/2
Something else I appreciate is the alternating POVs, it always makes it so much more interesting to see what's going on in other characters' heads.
DGfleetfox chapter 9 . 2/2
So... just in case you were wondering, the answer is YES, you ARE quality people ; ) I can't tell how you how into this I am. It's refreshingly well written AND original, amusing, etc.