Reviews for For Want of a Handkerchief
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 45 . 3/7
I love this story & just wanted to thank you for writing it. I realize it's a large endeavor & even if you never update again what you've given us has been wonderful. :)
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 29 . 3/6
Noooooooo!
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 26 . 3/6
Reason number 57 I love Dwalin.
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 25 . 3/6
I can't get over how much I love these two together!
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 21 . 3/6
Awwww these two!
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 15 . 3/6
Gahhhhh this story! 3
Sofasoap chapter 44 . 2/21
Would you be updating this story soon ? :) i love the story so much i sincerely wish u will finish this story..
ThePhantominthemists chapter 45 . 2/18
This is a great story I hope you continue it soon!
ThePhantominthemists chapter 18 . 2/5
In the book Orcrist does glow. If you read the at end of the book when the elves return the sword. They place it on Thorin's tomb and it would glow if orcs came near the mountain and it would warn the dwarves therefore Erebor could never be taken by surprise again.
Reader chapter 45 . 1/19
This fic gives me so many fuzzy feelings inside. I love Bell's character, and how you've brought her into the story. Excited for the next update! :)
Guest chapter 45 . 12/14/2014
hmmm. have you seen the third part of the hobbit yet? came out Friday here in UK, s I've seen it - cried at the end, partially because it's all over, but, you know.
I kept thinking what would happen to Bell.
childoffaith24680 chapter 45 . 11/21/2014
I really love this story. :) You are a very talented writer. Please, update soon. :)
Floyd in the Sky chapter 45 . 10/28/2014
This is an excellent story that I enjoyed very much. I can't wait for more!
Kilataia chapter 45 . 10/2/2014
Love The story! Please update!
Lapiz Lazuli Luna chapter 45 . 9/10/2014
Hi! I do hope you plan on finishing this. You've made a very likable and well-rounded character in Bell and her interactions with Thorin are very sweet. This whole story is very enjoyable and well-written. But if you're just waiting for the final Hobbit movie to come out first before you proceed, that totally makes sense. Look forward to the next chapter! :)

Luna