Reviews for A Light That Does Not Dim
Aw daaaaaaaamn chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This was promising to be the best one in the entire section :c
MyraRain223 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
WOW. This story is really intriguing. I love how this is written. The characters have anti-heroic personalities - they are more human that way. Honestly this is one of the best fanfics I've read for Walking Dead and holds a lot of the aspects of the series. Thanks so much for writing and posting! Please update soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This I absolutely amazing. I love your use of description and how you made each character have a sense of really being there. This seems like a piece that would perfectly fit with the walking dead universe and I really hope you continue with it, I'd like to see what happens to their group, how it happens, and what else they come across along the way. Your writing style is just so descriptive and composed, I love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Confused. Is this the same story? Lee? Clem? Kenny? I was hoping for CarLee. I'll wait until u update.
Hehe chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Superrrrrr excited for the rest of this one. Lookin' good man, i like the way you haven't immediately tried to shove your characters into the game's group. I like the already existing psychological degradation of the characters and the way you played with our expectations near the end. Keep it up!
coralsky chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hmm, pretty interesting beginning. It got me rather intrigued, especially how you emphasized that your character isn't particularly strong or talented - I liked that. Most times, people try to make their OC inhumanly powerful, but yours seems pretty believable.
I was shocked by Fraser's sudden death, very good twist :) I do think that the way Fraser begged at the end and shot Nora was really realistic. He didn't want to be left behind. I think you managed to successfully portray how Rafael had to leave Fraser for the good of the group.
Also, I loved the last line. It shows how Lyle understands the world has become a cruel and terrible place where you do anything to survive. "God help me, I understand." It provided a good ending.
I look forward to more updates.