Reviews for The Vow And Its Consequences
BCgurlie chapter 41 . 9/20
I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out who was stupid enough to try to harm Draco! Loving this story!
Jessica45395 chapter 41 . 9/12
Awesome story can't wait for more!
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 8/28
Sirius didn't spend his summers beaten and starving-frankly, Snape had it a lot worse than even Harry. But of course Snape will never have anyone caring about *him*. I guess Sirius has totally forgotten all the times the Fun Marauders beat the crap out of Snape, ruined his gear, stole his stuff, and made him nearly choke to death.

Fortunately, it doesn't sound like Sirius is going to try to kill Snape *this* time. It's clear that Sirius doesn't seem to understand why Snape might not like him. I'm glad Minerva is there, though.

But of course Snape is going to have to learn his love his abusers (and I am including Minerva, who covered for those charming lads) for Harry's sake.
jak3811 chapter 41 . 8/11
I would love to see the malfoys blood adopt a child a girl and have the boys be big brothers. I think it would add to the recovery. Harry being protected. Maybe wrap it up with a happy ending where herry is just a normal kid that grows up to be an advocate for children and traditional wizardry culture classes for muggle born children.
AnaRoza chapter 1 . 8/1
I love your stories. I never gave Harry and Snape stories a chance until I stumbled across yours and now I'm reading my third one in a row(all your stories) and they never seem to disappoint!
HopefulHelpful chapter 41 . 8/1
I love your story, especially how you explored further into the aftermath of Harry's abuse and dealing with the trust issues and such. A lot of Snape Raises Harry fanfics I've read don't go into much detail in that regard, if any. I also like how they are dealing with the Horcruxes and the wide variety of characters working together on that and on raising Harry. I don't remember M being involved in any of the Snape Raises Harry fics I have read.
I felt that Snape's present of the doe was touching and while I didn't expect it, I really loved it, it was perfect.
I hope you are able to finish this up relatively soon, and I would really like it if you were to add addition one-shot chapters. If you do choose to add one-shots, and will take requests, can you do a one-shot of Harry (and Draco?) meeting Ron? Because he might be prejudiced against Harry for being Snape's son, and if Draco was there, even more so. If it was just Harry and Ron meeting, it could go on to highlight how much Harry has changed. Just a thought if you want to do it.
Either way, I love your story no matter what you do (although I might be a little bit unhappy and disappointed (but not in you, just disappointed in general) if this gets abandoned) and I look forward to continuing to read this when you are able to update.

HopefulHelpful
Really enjoying this story. Look forward to more
Alwabe chapter 41 . 7/20
Great plot! I Love the direction you went, keeping it somewhat close to canon, but slowing a few liberties! this is great fan fix! update soon please
hkelley1992 chapter 16 . 7/20
just wanted to ask why you chose spanish as a language for draco to learn as canon has the malfoy family only coming to britain from france when given land from William of Normandy sometime after 1066
Elizabeth-HP chapter 41 . 7/12
It's almost done...
Dani for Jesus chapter 41 . 7/4
I loved reading the vow and it's consequences and would love to read more about Severus and his young son Harry meanwhile I'm reading you broke him you fix him
MrsMorgan813 chapter 41 . 7/1
love this story. hope to read more someday when your muse returns to this!
Fallwalker chapter 41 . 6/28
i hope you get to finish this story. I have enjoyed it.
crafter43 chapter 41 . 6/25
What a marvelous story nothing over the top but a great page turner will definitely keep it in my favorites awaiting your next post. We all know that RL reeks havoc with writing fan fiction but I will be patient for your updates. Take care and enjoy yourself.
william488 chapter 41 . 6/20