Reviews for The Vow And Its Consequences
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 7/11
Still don't think the Gaunt shack is a great place for an orphanage, at least not for the main building-ever seen POLTERGEIST? But it sure is fun watching Dumbledore coming down with the wobblies. Oh, and watching the Elder Wand go bye-bye was also a treat.

Oh, yes, Harry-the reason for all this in the first place. Yes, with any luck he'll never need the Elder Wand, but hey, Slytherins know better than to depend on luck.

Glad they found the diadem, too!
teenwitch18 chapter 42 . 7/7
Lovely story! I'm such a sucker for severitus stories and this one is top notch! I'm sorry you've been struggling with this story lately, I'm sure that something will come to you soon!

I'm hoping to see a bit more interaction between Snape and Harry, it feels like their relationship has fallen to the wayside in favor of focusing on Voldemort and other characters.
mumphie chapter 42 . 6/28
Quite loving this story, hoping your muse continues to tickle your imagination.
mumphie chapter 38 . 6/28
I didn't know Frank "Ole Blue Eyes" was the Head of Sltherin. tee hee
mumphie chapter 37 . 6/28
I was hoping Albus was still in holding, AND that the DMLE found James' cloak in the Headmaster's office.
mumphie chapter 25 . 6/28
...and his heart grew three sizes that day.
mumphie chapter 4 . 6/28
Awww - wanted him taken right away. sigh
A sweet story. Characters are developing nicely. Young Draco, amongst others, is plausible.
just came upon this story and read it again. enjoyed and liked it very much. please update soon. good luck and thanks
I think they should both go to Ravenclaw. Griffindor is out as Draco would never fit in there. But this harry doesn’t fit into Slytherin, Hufflepuff would work to, but with Harry’s love of learning Ravenclaw still sounds beat.
Update!
kittyranma chapter 42 . 5/23
Can't wait for the next part.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 20 . 5/22
. . . you had me crying when you put that song at the end! it works so freaking well with the situation and now I can't listen to that song without thinking of Snape and Lily!
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 5/19
You know, a person still has to wonder why Dumbledore didn't Obliviate Snape over the Prophecy...

As for Harry, Dumbledore *really* wanted that Horcrux gone. In canon, he just waited till Harry was ready to volunteer to die.

The children's home is a good idea, though I still don't think the Gaunt shack property is a good place for it.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 42 . 5/19