Reviews for The Vow And Its Consequences
Brokenwingedcat chapter 2 . 6/28
Brokenwingedcat chapter 1 . 6/28
1, please!
cadisraizel chapter 36 . 6/28
I hope that Sirius and Harry can also have a good relationship. It would be nice to see Sirius and Severus getting along. They'll propably never be best friends but they could try to get along for Harry.
i love it!
wizardwichies chapter 36 . 6/25
Hello !
super ! this story is really interesting !
I find it difficult to stop reading it :D

I'm looking forward to read the next part :)

Hope to read you soon
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 36 . 6/22
Can't wait until our boys destroy thos things and to see more of Harry. :) Looking forward to your next chapter.
sakiko of soleana chapter 36 . 6/18
This deserves more reviews. I love this story
Amarenima Redwood chapter 36 . 6/18
Brilliant chapter!
Shadow Morris chapter 34 . 6/17
On the subject of them being destroyed, Basilisk venom is one of the things that can destroy a horcrux, right? The only reason the cup and the locket were destroyed was because they were using fiendfyre, right? A physical spell meant to physically change something. Basilisk venom is supposed to go inside of the prey, working as a poison. So for all intent and purposes dripping basilisk venom into Hufflepuff's Chalice and Slytherin's locket /should/ be able to destroy the horcrux without destroying the object because it would harm the soul and not the object?
xAmazonWarriorx chapter 36 . 6/15
Great story! I like how the characters everyone thought were pure evil have a human side to them as well. Please keep it up. What will happen with Harry and Draco?
deaffairy25 chapter 36 . 6/15
Please keep this story up I really look forward to more updates on this story :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 36 . 6/12
more of this story please faster updates
Sup chapter 36 . 6/8
Plz continue/finish
Amazing chapter once again.
Merlenyn chapter 36 . 6/7
I kinda like the idea that Sirius will mention the teacher thing after they've made the exchange of Kreacher permanent... I do think Kreacher will be more happy with Lucius though because he's sure to remember Narcissa and be happy to be serving her even if she's no longer a Black by name. lol I do hope they can figure out where the rest of the horcruxes are and how many there are so they can get them destroyed. I don't know though if it should be a case of "oh, all the horcruxes are destroyed, he's gone now cause there's nothing anchoring him to this world anymore" or "they're gone but we have to wait for him to come back and kill him for good" or something... Perhaps the prophecy was fake in this story, or could be interpreted as Harry having already fulfilled his part in it because not only did he "defeat" him when the curse backfired, but the "luck" of being found and adopted by Severus led to the goblins finding out about the horcrux and removing it... I'd like to think that that could count as fulfilling it, his luck or destiny to be found as he was by who he was triggered the chain of events to the total defeat of Voldy. Silly prophecies and whatnot anyway... heh As for Peter... I think it'd be hilarious if Sirius actually saw Peter perched on Percy's shoulder, or in his arms... hopefully he'll be level headed enough by then that he doesn't blow up and start cursing and try to tackle Percy or something, but perhaps he could discretely fire the Animagus reverse spell? XD Would Pettigrew still be with the Weasleys though if word got around that Sirius was pardoned? Wouldn't he panic and try to flee, or does he still feel safe enough with the Weasleys because no one would think to look for him there in his mind? Hmm... who knows? heh
2,549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »