Reviews for The Vow And Its Consequences
daisycb chapter 1 . 7/28
Please finish this, Invisible, Haunted Jaded Eyes, The Games They Play, and Fixing Past Mistakes before you start any new stories. These are all good stories and I hate being left hanging. I've been running into more and more unfinished stories which are also my favorites and very well written and it is so damn frustrating when they aren't finished. Thank you for what you have written as I have enjoyed these stories.
miso-misi chapter 36 . 7/28
This Fanfic is awesome! I love it!
I really really adore parent Sev, and I just love you for the godparents, you couldn't have choosen better XD
And... maybe... well this fic won't be Sev x Harry, sooo... how about Draco x Harry... I don't mean yet 'they are tooo young!', but maybe when they are older... going from best friends kinda into a more deeper relationship...
well you don't have to, I will still totally love your fic XD
...but I hope XD
You've updated some of your other stories 2-3 times since this one was last updated. Please publish the next chapter
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 7/27
I know this is good story but harry isnt even awake during a 1/3 of it
emthereble chapter 36 . 7/26
Wow what a fantastic fanfic! !
jaufanfic chapter 36 . 7/15
I'm loving this story! Can't wait for more!
azulkan2 chapter 36 . 7/12
Love this fic so far. I'm really hoping the Dumbles doesn't get off. Looking forward to the next chapter.
waterdemon9 chapter 36 . 7/5
Amazing story I can't wait to see how Draco and Harry interact with each other. I can't wait to see if the find the next horcrux hope the next chapter comes out soon
Brokenwingedcat chapter 2 . 6/28
Brokenwingedcat chapter 1 . 6/28
1, please!
cadisraizel chapter 36 . 6/28
I hope that Sirius and Harry can also have a good relationship. It would be nice to see Sirius and Severus getting along. They'll propably never be best friends but they could try to get along for Harry.
i love it!
wizardwichies chapter 36 . 6/25
Hello !
super ! this story is really interesting !
I find it difficult to stop reading it :D

I'm looking forward to read the next part :)

Hope to read you soon
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 36 . 6/22
Can't wait until our boys destroy thos things and to see more of Harry. :) Looking forward to your next chapter.
sakiko of soleana chapter 36 . 6/18
This deserves more reviews. I love this story
2,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »