Reviews for The Vow And Its Consequences
CassieBlack28 chapter 46 . 4/28
That was one of the best stories I have read on here. I definitely look forward to the sequel whenever it's made. The whole story made me sit on the edge of my seat and nearly cry at the emotional parts. Thank you for such a beautiful story and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
gregclancy88 chapter 46 . 3/3
I have got to say I absolutely loved this story. Severus was always someone I wished had more. You gave it to him. Also Lucious. I love the actor who played him so seeing him as a goodish character was great.
AspyOtakuGirl chapter 25 . 1/11
Some of us are on their IPhone’s, so we CAN’T see Harry’s Grey Kitten form. Also, Dumbledore is a EVIL MANIPULATIVE OLD COOT, as ALWAYS!
guest chapter 46 . 12/25/2021
A fine ending. Very glad that Snape got some happiness at last, and this Lucius too. Here's hoping that Dumbles died in prison so he can't try anything more. Great that Harry, Draco. and many more children can look forward to much better lives than their canonical ones. It was horrible for canon to put such a burden on a child.

Thanks for writing.
guest chapter 26 . 12/24/2021
If the Horcrux curse was removed, shouldn't HP's scar be much reduced or possibly absent (healing potions should then work)? A tutor unknown to HP would probably not recognize him without the scar and with the blood adoption changes.

Lupin as tutor? Nooooo, he's Dumbledore's abject toady! He never had a backbone when his gang was torturing Snape and never developed one at any time in his life. He'd dissolve into slavish mush the instant either Dumbledore or worse, Black, demanded it. (Snape stayed at Hogwarts because it was that or Azkaban - Dumbles blackmailed him. That's why he had to fake being in an inaccessible enclave when he took his 'sabbatical.')

And give Black knowledge of HP, let alone access? Snape has gone nuts! Even if Black didn't betray them by intent, he'd never be able to control either his mind or his mouth. Snape might as well hand HP over to Dumbles gift-wrapped.
excessivelyperky chapter 46 . 12/20/2021
Yay! Glad everything worked out so well, the wizarding world is flourishing and expanding rather than dwindling as seems to be the case in canon.

Great story!
excessivelyperky chapter 45 . 12/20/2021
Good chapter. But some of those pureblood witches are chained by magical vows and are staying to protect their children.

Still, a few of them could do more, if only they would.

Glad to Lucius is recovering. I wonder if Sirius ever regrets beating on Snape, since he says he's against it?
excessivelyperky chapter 44 . 12/19/2021
Yay!

Lucius must be tough to fight off possession by Voldemort for that long. Sirius and Severus worked together well to dispose of Voldemort.

So glad it's done!

(Harry and Draco are cuter than Smurfs).
excessivelyperky chapter 43 . 12/18/2021
I bet Lucius doesn't go down the rail cart to his vault, or he'd have less trouble with Muggle methods of travel, just saying.

But that one driver would come out of nowhere to rescue them any time Lucius wants him to, after that nice payment.

The hotel sounds really nice. Looking forward to more action!
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 12/18/2021
Yay, a new chapter! (well, you had to wait for me...).

I expect traveling the Muggle way will be quite new for Draco and Lucius, and less so for Severus and Harry. I expect they'll manage the rail system fairly well; if you have an EU passport that saves ever so much trouble,.

Yeah, don't get between Narcissa and decorating!
Rebe Marauder chapter 46 . 11/17/2021
Me ha gustado mucho cómo se ha solucionado el tema del espíritu de Voldie. Me encanta que Narcisa haya podido tener dos niñas.
Me he emocionado con el capítulo.
Me pregunto si en vez de Serpensortia se utilizara Canisortia ¿saldría un perro de una varita? Sería genial.
Rebe Marauder chapter 39 . 11/17/2021
Pero no entiendo por qué el alma principal no se ha desvanecido con la destrucción del último horrocrux. Ya nada ancla el alma de Voldemort al plano mortal. -Y cómo ellos destruirían un espíritu de todos modos?
Marj123 chapter 46 . 10/26/2021
What a very satisfying story. Thank you.
mudblood granger chapter 2 . 10/14/2021
Choice 1
Jaden 'Birdie' Blythe chapter 26 . 10/2/2021
That last paragraph was gold!
3,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »