Reviews for The Vow And Its Consequences
CoSmO333 chapter 46 . 4/30
i loved this thanks for sharingd
pevensiepotterrush chapter 46 . 4/10
Love love love absolutely great story!
Tinkerbell love chapter 46 . 3/15
Please update this story
joelyn chapter 46 . 2/29
Great story
Oh, don't worry, Lucius; once the other inmates find out what she did, Halliwell will get far worse than death...but only for as long as the guards can keep her alive. With a case like that? 20 cases of manslaughter, taking bribes to ignore abuse and leading to the deaths of children? If the prison guards work to keep her alive at all, it would only be so she can suffer for longer~
As for friends Harry can make...Draco and Blaise, for sure, maybe Theo. Maybe. Bringing in Amelia Bones onto the case to help bring down Dumbles would be a serious boon, and bring Susan and possibly Hannah into his circle, to boot. Luna should come into play anyways, just because even if she's not a Seer or doesn't have Mage Sight (which I rather doubt; gotta be at least a bit of one of them, imo), because she's a pip and a breath of fresh air.
Hahaha, Luci had a lightbulb moment! Or should I say, he had a Lumos? XD Well, this will be a huge help in their goal of eliminating Riddle; once they Fiendfyre the diary, that's another 50% of his soul gone straight to Hades, plus whatever the percentage had been in Harry's scar~
diamondnightskies chapter 46 . 1/26
Some parts of this story were very interesting! For instance, I loved Snape's patronus night light (that I imagine looks kind of like a snowglobe). But there were definitely a number of inconsistencies that took me out of the story. Things like you initially saying Harry taking the potion would essentially make Harry have Severus as a third parent with features of all three, and that he would inherit both the Potter and Prince estates, but then later saying after the potion there was nothing left of James Potter in his features and talking about Harry Potter essentially being dead and only mentioning the Prince estate. Sirius was originally told to wait a year or two to recover before going back on the Auror Force, but then they suddenly let him back very shortly after his release. It was utterly ludicrous that Lucius (and Narcissa) just happen to be fluent in Albanian. Actually, you were extremely contradictory with Lucius' character. You also spent far too much time repeating the same things over and over, and spelling things out for us far too much. Over-explaining, I suppose. There was also quite a lot of incorrect word usage, but that I often chalk up to English not being a native language issue. I love that Narcissa ended up with twin girls via IVF, and that Remus and Sirius adopted. I don't particularly care about Ron, but do wish Hermione had been in the story.
Jaye Smith chapter 26 . 10/12/2023
In the books, Harry's hair is black. It's his dad's hair color. If you're going based off the movies, Daniel Radcliffe's eyes are blue for all of the films. Harry's hair should be black if you're giving him green eyes as none of his parents (blood adoption or not) have brown hair. Or if you give him brown hair, his eyes should be blue as well.
THIS IS ALL MY PERSONAL OPINION
This is not to say that the fic is bad at all! I love the fic and this is not intended as hate. Merely pointing out little details that drive me mad personally
littlejasmine030 chapter 16 . 8/1/2023
I think you should have harry call Severus daddy and have h8m de aged a bit to get his childhood back
littlejasmine030 chapter 12 . 7/31/2023
Remus and sirus and Dumbledore are all Evil and Remus and sirus are not in Harry's life at all
littlejasmine030 chapter 1 . 7/31/2023
I Love this story can you go with number one where sev raises harry
happy chapter 42 . 7/21/2023
Your still alive .yippie
dontknonmnnnwnnn chapter 28 . 7/20/2023
ThisstoryhannbeedonnnmmmesinceMnarch9 2020
Benny chapter 9 . 7/19/2023
Gringotts only has Goblin
guards.
dont know chapter 7 . 7/19/2023
Severus should have become Lord Prince as there was no male Prince left alive.
3,695 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »