Reviews for Brotherly Love
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 9/30
Lovely! Great dwarfling and Uncle Thorin fic. What I love most about dwarves is the fierce care of family. Thanks!
Lady Syndra chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
So adorable!
Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
I really enjoy reading your story, I just have one thing though. Ori is actually older than Fili and Kili by about 50 years. I'm not sure if you knew that or not just wanted to let you know.
anon chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Oh my goodness, this chapter was so adorable.
T.A.R.D.I.S.of.the.Doctor chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
I can totally imagine Kili and Fili painting Uncle Thorin's face... I bet it was all Kili's idea, too... :D
reaverattack chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Omigod. The cuteness killed me. It actually killed me. I'm dead.
Bilk chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Thx I love these little young nephews and uncle stories
Fr.Berlin chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Aw Kili... So cute! Maybe you could write a chapter where Thorin has to explain to the lads where little dwarfs come from? It would be a horrible chapter for Thorin, but so much fun for everyone else!
supurreader chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
So sweet!
supurreader chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Very touching
Kyndra21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love younger Fili and Kili. I would also like to see something along the lines of what Nayeli suggested. Though it would be nice if maybe it was Fili. He's the well behaved one so it would be different to see him fight with his uncle; maybe one of those 'you're not my father' moments and we see how it pains Thorin an how he deals with it.
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Cuteness! I loved it. Kili is soooooo adorable, thinking he's breaking. And Thorin is such great uncle. Awesome job!
Kneels4Loki chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
This is so adorable. I have a nephew and I kept thinking of him when I was reading. Also you write about their loss beautifully and I really identified with it. Hard to read but wonderful.
Nayeli chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
You said that Kili's recent stubbornness has been causing issues between him and Thorin.
Well I was watching Full House today, and it was the episode where Michelle gets mad at Jesse for "tattling" on her, calls him Uncle Tattletale, and runs away.

So how about one of Thorin and little Kili's disputes, where Kili ends up calling Thorin, Uncle (insert clever child insult here), and does a number of spiteful little kid things to try and hurt Thorins feelings? Maybe his first dramatic "I hate you.", or "You're not my Uncle anymore." Maybe Thorin goes with it, and acts like he's not Kili's uncle anymore? Then they have an adorable, sappy resolve.

I dunno. Sounded adorable in my head. lol